Hope and Love

give me both hope and love by voting for this part :D <3 thankies

ಌ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Aria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ಞ

Luke and I made out for hours, it didn’t go past that, and he did claim my neck a few times. He knew exactly where to nibble and suck to have me squirm and moan beneath him. I knew he was turned on because I could feel him pressing up against me. We didn’t stop in till my stupid nose decided to go on a sneeze fit and Luke said we should head home.

“Hey about tonight…” Luke began after the silence had settled over us.

“I know it didn’t mean anything… I’m a big girl Luke… I know it was just for fun” I reply looking out the window. My own words hurt, but what else could I say?

I was over trying to hope for Luke, my heart constricted with that thought. I couldn’t give up but if I learned something from my pervious experiences with Luke it was to keep my mouth shut. I shouldn’t tell him how much I loved it and how hard my heart was beating for him. I shouldn’t mentioned I hoped for more no I should deny that it was more than just some fun, but to me it was more. I would always cherish the memories I got from Luke.

“Well… glad that you understand” he mumbles looking at the road.

We fell in to another silence were I let my mind wonder over the nights events and relive it over and over again. I wanted to remain in that heaven that was Luke and his lips for an eternity if I couldn’t do it physically then fantasying about him would have to work. I closed my eyes and at some point I might have dozed off because I woke up curled up in my bed, still wearing Steven’s shirt, although I wished it had been Luke’s.

The next few days were pretty normal nothing out of the ordinary happened and it was starting to get a little boring. Luke was pretty busy doing his final art work and so was I. I ended up decided to do bright colors but couldn’t get the colors right for the position so I decided to go meet Martha again. This time I just told Luke that I was going out with Penny, mainly because I was tiered of always having a chaperone, I was 19 for goodness sakes.

“Martha!” I cried out as I spotted her she was leaning against the pond just staring sadly. She looked lost in thought but when she heard me she blinked a few times and turned to face me.

“Anna… it’s nice to see you… I’ve missed you” she commented with a sight. I smiled proudly at her and gave her a bag of chips; she sometimes liked to eat junk food. She gave me a sheepish smile before opening it up. “Thank you.”

“Hey do you think you can do me a big favor?” I asked immediately and felt guilty for that.

“Oh child you better not want me to pose for you naked… I have some diginity left” she half joked with chips in her mouth.

“No… its not that I kind of was wondering if you could come home with me today? I need to get the shadows right for my project… the pose isn’t hard but I’m having a hard time remembering it and I can’t convey it through a picture” I said shifting on feet hoping she wouldn’t turn me down.

“I can go home with you but… do you have a car or… a ride?” she asked looking a little worried and glancing over at her bag pack. It was kind of late on the day, I was half expecting not to find her at the park any longer.