Chapter Twenty Nine

Vlad

To say I'm pissed, would be an understatement.

I'm fucking enraged.

Anna knows better! She has luckily survived a few overdoses already, but I guess she just can't hold herself back at the first opportunity to ingest a drug.

I knew it was risky allowing her to have alcohol. Why the fuck did Malik even bring shit around her? He also knows better!

He's lucky my father never found out it was him all those years supplying Anna with drugs. He'd long be dead if that was the case.

"Damnit," I mutter under my breath as I stand up, keeping my eyes locked on Anna through the window. Turning my head at the sound of rustling, I find Amaris timidly standing next to her char. "Come with me." I snatch her upper arm and pull her with me out of the room.

Time to find Felix and Malik.

I drag Amaris behind me all the way to the prisoner cells. She starts to pull back and stutter her feet, as if she doesn't want to be down here.

"Please, don't lock me up down here. Please!" she begs as she continues her struggle against me. I stop and look down at her wide, frightened eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes are captivating. She really doesn't understand just how beautiful she is.

Especially with tears and absolute fear dancing together in her depths.

I smirk at her before tightening my grip and pushing her in front of my body. "You're not in trouble, princess, but Malik is. Let's go see him, yes?"

She relaxes in my hold somewhat and allows me to grab her wrist and lead her once more.

Good girl. I don't want to fight you right now.

Perhaps later though.

The thought almost makes me chuckle out loud. I resist though.

Finding Felix and Malik is no chore. I follow the sounds of cursing, shouts, and flesh being hit.

"You really want to kill her, don't you?" Felix shouts in our native tongue as he sends his fist into Malik's gut. He's worked him over pretty good already I can see. Time to intervene before he beats him to death.

Malik spits on the ground and inhales deeply. He looks up, mouth opening to say something, but stops when he notices my arrival.

Felix turns to face me when I clear my throat. "Dostatochno," I say, motioning with my hands for him to back away from Malik. He doesn't take kindly to it, as I expected. I reach for my gun and all three of them stiffen. Good.

Settling my gun back, I wave Amaris to come closer. She misinterprets my gesture though and races forward to Malik. I roll my eyes and sigh. He will be fine.

"Suka! Up!" She hesitates for a second before following my command. She stays close by Malik though. Maybe he doesn't intimidate her in his beaten state. Maybe it is her desire to care for others. Either way, it angers me and I lunge toward her and pull her back flush to my torso.

"You don't help him unless I tell you to," I growl lowly in her ear, causing her to shiver and nod her head jerkily.

"What is this? Why do you stop me?" Felix demands. His anger is palpable. He's anger is mostly misguided though and he will not be pleased to know this.

"Malik didn't intentionally give our little addict a drug," his eye flash with rage as I call Anna that. Perfect. She's who he needs to focus on. "Sweet baby cousin shoved her tongue in his mouth and stole his drug right from his tongue, didn't she, kitten."

She nods and Felix curses before he kicks a door off its hinges to the right of him. "Stop breaking shit. You will fix everything you break, Felix."

Malik coughs and struggles to a sitting position. "I told you I didn't do it on purpose!" If he wasn't injured so badly, I suspect he would have jumped up and attacked Felix.

Felix turns his anger towards Amaris. He marches over and stops right in front of the two of us. "You're lying! You must be sneaking around and fucking Malik when you're not occupied!" He thrusts a finger in her face. She slaps his hand away, surprising herself I'm certain. I allow it though.

"I'm not lying and I'm not fucking Malik!" she counters, her smaller body trembling against my front. I tilt my hips back slightly so the friction of her ass doesn't stir my cock. I doubt she'd willingly let me sink it inside her and I'm not yet ready for the dramatics that would bring if I did so anyway.

"Vlad- boss... you don't believe this little whore?" Felix shakes his head at me. "You do believe her," he clicks his tongue and leans down to jerk Malik to his feet. "Fine. Off to medical for you." He doesn't apologize to any of us and I don't expect him to.

I watch as he leads Malik back the way we came and usher Amaris forward. "Follow," I whisper.

I trail behind her slowly, letting my eyes roam around her body. Even with a towel wrapped up tightly shielding her from others, I know what's underneath.

Those hips and thighs are perfect for bearing children. She has a sexy sway as she walks. I'm not certain she realizes it, but my cock takes notice. I adjust myself and increase my pace. I can't allow myself to be distracted with arousal right now.

I need to know when she's ovulating. Then I will indulge and plant my heir inside of her. The anticipation makes my mouth run dry.

The Sorrentino clan won't want her back once they find out she will be birthing many Penzkov heirs for me.