Chapter 8

Neteyam resurfaced, watching Ao'nung struggle to pull his loincloth back into place. Neteyam had yanked it up, making it slice uncomfortably up the Metcayina's ass. It seemed it had become too tight in the front, too.

The Omaticaya snorted; his cheeks were red as he reached back and rubbed the base of his tail tenderly. Ao'nung hissed at him with so much maliciousness that Neteyam almost regretted his actions.
"What the hell, freak?!" Ao'nung shouted, drawing Lo'ak's attention. "Are you out of your mind?!"

Ao'nung made a move to tackle Neteyam, but Lo'ak was by his brother's side in a second. He eyed the way his older sibling was cradling the base of his tail and connected the dots. Lo'ak's firm hands on his chest stilled Ao'nung's movements.

"Back of, fish lips!" Lo'ak challenged the other, daring him to move. The younger Sully was absolutely furious.

"It's okay, Lo'ak—"

"No, it's not!" Lo'ak insisted.
Ao'nung watched them curiously. For just a second, it appeared that Lo'ak was the older of the two brothers, but Ao'nung knew better. He frowned deeply when the Omaticaya turned back to him, heated glare settling on his face. "Quit touching my brother in inappropriate places!"

"What the hell are you talking about, monkey boy?" Ao'nung snorted, taking a step back in mock surrender.
Lo'ak stared him down. He was shorter, but he was standing closer to the shore. "You know."

Ao'nung knew. Instead of admitting it, he turned to Neteyam and smirked. "I don't know what you mean. Do I touch you where your little lovers do?"

Neteyam swallowed thickly, breath quickening as he glanced at his brother, noticing Lo'ak's confused glance his way. His eyes conveyed a silent message: we will talk about this later.

"Just leave him alone." Lo'ak grabbed Neteyam's wrist gently and tugged him away, leaving Ao'nung to chuckle to himself.

Unfortunately for Neteyam, Lo'ak still wanted to complete his lesson with Tsireya, who had been waiting for him patiently with Tuk and Kiri. Neteyam decided to wander around.

He was just outside the tropical forests when someone stepped up next to him.
"Naìtvì?" He asked curiously, turning to face the other.

The warrior grinned, placing a gentle hand on Neteyam's shoulder. "What makes you frown so deeply, beautiful?"

"Oh," Neteyam murmured softly. "Nothing you need to worry about."

"If you say so," Naìtvì hummed, patting his shoulder.
Neteyam paused, coming to stand still. "You told your friends."

Naìtvì tilted his head in confusion before he realised what Neteyam had meant. "Does it bother you?"

Neteyam shrugged. "No. I just want to know why."

Naìtvì's kind smile never left. Despite the nature of their relationship, the taller male was always gentle and mindful of Neteyam. "You do not tell anyone?"

"No," Neteyam admitted, gasping softly as Naìtvì tugged him into the forest, turning him around and easily pressing the smaller na'vi against a tree. Neteyam knew he could push the other away any moment, and Naìtvì would leave him alone, but he did not want to do that. The warrior's warm body pressing against him brought him comfort that was different from the one his brother could offer him. Naìtvì ran a hand up Neteyam's leg, pulling it up to rest on his hip as he moved closer, standing between Neteyam's legs.

Neteyam shuddered.

"You are so pretty like this," the warrior grinned, grinding against Neteyam's willing body, making the Omaticaya shut his eyes, head falling back – one of Naìtvì's large hand grabbed the back of his head, preventing Neteyam from hitting it against the tree.

"Please," Neteyam gasped out and placed a hand on his stomach, trying to will away the tingles. Swallowing, the Omaticaya reached down, placing a hand flat against the warrior's bulge through his loincloth. It was Naìtvì's turn to shudder. The warrior did not undress him this time, only tugged their loincloths to the side, exposing Neteyam's arousal before sinking into the shorter na'vi's tight heat, hips pressed flush together.

Neteyam let the other male do as he pleased, lost in the pleasure of being wanted. Naìtvì seemed to always whisper praises into his ear and despite it all, the Metcayina was gentle in his handling, never too rough, never leaving bruises on Neteyam's skin the the Omaticaya did not ask for.

Neteyam's head tilted forward, forehead resting on a strong shoulder as he release washed over him, staining his clothing and stomach; Naìtvì shuddered in front of him, burying himself inside Neteyam's body as he too was pushed over the edge.

Neteyam walked home that night, smelling entirely like the friendly stranger. He knew his mother would be able to sense it, so he made sure to swim around in the ocean a little bit before stepping inside, soaking wet.

Lo'ak immediately hurried to his side, grasping his wrist gently and looking him over. "How are you?"

Jake frowned as he watched them but did not interfere.

"I'm okay," Neteyam smiled softly, placing a hand on his brother's head. "Don't worry about me, baby bro."

"But he keeps hurting you–"

"Who keeps hurting you, Neteyam?" Jake stepped up beside them, ignoring Neytiri’s annoyed gaze his way. She had wanted his sons to have this moment together, just the two of them.

Neteyam gulped, averting his gaze. His tail swished around behind him before coming to wrap around his thigh protectively. When he didn't reply, Jake turned to Lo'ak. The younger son swallowed thickly before placing a hand on Neteyam's lower back in comfort.

"Ao'nung."

"Ao'nung's been hurting you?" Jake asked, leaning down to see eye yo eye with his oldest child, but Neteyam only pulled his ears back submissively and lowered his head.
"Sorry, sir."

Jake frowned, worry seeping into his core at his son's behaviour. "Neteyam, I'm not mad at you. I'm worried. It's okay. You can tell us if someone is hurting you. Even if it's the chief's son."

Neteyam nodded mutely, eyes burning. He did not want his father to know. The young Omaticaya only felt comfortable telling his little brother, knowing Lo'ak would pepper him with affection and comfort, not asking too many questions.

Jake sighed softly and turned his attention back to Lo'ak, who was still holding onto Neteyam's back gently.
"What does Ao'nung do to your brother?"

Neteyam glanced at Lo'ak in warning, but it was too late, Lo'ak was already speaking, telling their father everything Neteyam had kept a secret for fear of upsetting his father.
"Ao'nung pulled his tail. At the base, dad."

Jake's deep frown finally broke the rest of Neteyam's resolve, and he turned his back, covering his mouth to stifle a sob as it wrecked through his body. He could care less how Ao'nung touched him, but he did not want his family to know. His mother was in front of him in a second, cradling his cheeks in her gentle hands and cooing to him, wrapping him in a hug.

"Did he do anything else, Lo'ak?" Jake asked carefully, tugging his younger son aside to let his mate comfort their older child.

Lo'ak pursed his lips. "Do you remember the nail marks on Neteyam's thigh?"

"That wasn't from you."

"No."