Chapter 10

Naìtvì and Kaey took turns rocking into his body; they were both gentle in a way, making sure Neteyam was never in pain.

"You are such a beautiful, willing boy," Naìtvì whispered in the young Omaticaya’s ear, chuckling as it twitched in response, and Neteyam let out a soft moan. The Metcayina warrior shared a look with Kaey, who smirked, cheeks heated as he stood behind Neteyam, chest pressed against Neteyam's back. Neteyam closed his eyes, head falling back onto Kaey's shoulder. The beads in his hair clicked together in a gentle chime.

"Do you think you can take it?" Naìtvì's soft voice barely registered in Neteyam's brain as the warrior ran his hands down his chest, blunt nails grazing a nipple.
Neteyam twitched from the touches. "Yes–"

Kaey did not speak much; Neteyam realized he was a quiet guy, only ever saying anything to ask for permission or utter a gentle praise.

Naìtvì guided Neteyam to lie down on his back on the soft moss. Kaey settled down behind him, cushioning his head with strong thighs, long fingers running through Neteyam's braids, playing with them.
Neteyam was moaning as Naìtvì's fingers worked him open, preparing him with his usual patience.

"What would your parents say if they found out you let us play with you like this, gorgeous?" Naìtvì had leaned up, hand showed between Neteyam's legs, fingers curling in search for Neteyam's sweet spot.

An uncontrollable shame washed over Neteyam, but he blinked his tears away, pretending to moan at the words. He wanted this; he could ignore the comment. The Omaticaya knew Naìtvì was not trying to embarrass him; the warrior did not know about the conversation he had with his father.
Kaey's hand wandered down his chest, nails raking over the soft skin of his hips. Neteyam shivered.

Neteyam let Naìtvì steal a kiss, teeth knocking together at first. Neteyam's loincloth was only pulled to the side until them; Kaey's quick fingers until strings holding it up – Neteyam whined in anticipation as Naìtvì's fingers pressed into the bundle of nerves, making his toes curl. Neteyam reached up and grasped Kaey's shoulders.

The young warrior sighed softly, pupils blown wide as he gazed down at the boy sprawled out in front of him, partly lying in his lap.

Neteyam whined as Naìtvì pulled his fingers out. His thin body was nudged onto this hands and knees. The warrior caressed his lower back before – after getting a quick agreement from Neteyam – he pushed inside the smaller na'vi's willing body. Kaey's eyes wandered the scene in front of him; Neteyam took a shaky breath and tugged at the male's loincloth. Kaey helped him untie it, throwing it to the side after.

Neteyam guided the Metcayina in front of him to kneel as Naìtvì rocked into him from behind gently, stretching him just right. There were some things Neteyam had never tried before – he let his curiosity win, parting his lips and sticking his tongue out. Kaey inhaled shakily and shuffled closer, anticipation settling in his core. Neteyam flicked his tongue over the tip of Kaey's member, tasting the salty precum. Naìtvì's hips slowed, making sure to not jostle Neteyam too much. The warrior's hands were holding Neteyam's hips in a loose grip; he watched the wat the slender tail flicker around, out of Neteyam's control. The soft tuff of hair at the end intrigued Naìtvì, who could only laugh as Neteyam's tail unknowingly flicked against his nose. The Omaticaya did not notice, too busy slowly sliding Kaey's erection into his mouth.

Naìtvì's hips stilled completely, watching the scene in front of him with parted lips and curling toes as he kneeled on the soft moss.

Neteyam's mind wandered to the chief's son for a second, wondering what Ao'nung's body would feel like against his own – he whined and shooed the images away, focusing on pleasuring Kaey. Naìtvì's hips rocked into him languidly, pressing into the sensitive bundle of nerves inside Neteyam's soft body with every thrust.

It did not take long for Naìtvì to be pushed over the edge, filling the Omaticaya’s body with his release; Neteyam shuddered at the warmth of it, pulling off Kaey's member, turning his head to look back at Naìtvì's kind face. Naìtvì's gave him a reassuring smile and patted Neteyam's backside comfortingly as he pulled out, letting his cum slip down the inside of Neteyam's thigh. Neteyam pushed on Kaey's chest, making the male sit back on his heels as the Omaticaya climbed into his lap, lowering himself down into Kaey's thick member without hesitation. Kaey's hands grasped at his hips, guiding him to move. The warrior reached back and rubbed the base of his thin tail gently, making Neteyam's ears pull back as he loud out a loud moan. He slapped a hand over his own mouth, wide-eyed, but the two men only seemed more turned on by his behaviour.

Kaey was faster, firmer than Naìtvì – and he was pushed over the edge much faster, filling Neteyam's body with his warmth. Neteyam panted quietly and lifted himself off of Kaey, lying down on his side on the soft moss.
The Metcayina warriors relaxed next to him, chattering about their daily lives as Neteyam dozed off, illuminated by the soft golden glow of the sunset.

When he stumbled home hours later, his family was just getting ready for bed. Neteyam, pretending like nothing happened, greeted them and flopped down onto his sleeping mat. Tuk hurried over to him, and he lifted her, snuggling into the small Omaticaya's warmth. Neteyam ignored his father's curious eyes and focused all of his attention on a last play session with his sister before bed.

Neytiri stood by, smiling at them, but she could not help but worry, an uneasy feeling settling in his core as she glanced between her oldest son and her mate. Neteyam never wandered around outside so late — as far as she knew.
Once Tuk could barely keep her eyes open, Neytiri gathered her youngest daughter in her arms and tucked her into bed, lying down next to Tuk's tiny form, inviting Jake to do the same.

Neteyam flinched as his father walked passed him, their previous conversation rushing back to him for a moment before he forced a smile and bid his parents good night, lying down and curling up on his sleeping mat. The tingling in his lower body served as a reminder of what he had been doing mere hours before, who had been kissing — he had kissed Kaey as well with a silent promise of more afternoons filled with pleasure before coming home.