Chapter 18

Neteyam found himself kneeling on the soft mossy grounds of the tropical forest, hidden from the village. Naìtvì's muscular form was laying under him, strong hands holding onto his hips, keeping him still as Kaey kneeled behind the Omaticaya, hips pulling back and forth languidly, deeply. Neteyam's eyes were shut, chest lowered and pressed against Naìtvì's chest, back arched, needy. 

Kaey's large hand tangled in his hair, holding Neteyam's head up, mindful of the tiny crab still hiding behind the forest na'vi's dark locks, perched just behind a twitching ear. 

Neteyam took a shuddering breath of air as Kaey pressed into his willing body over and over, sending warm tingles up his spine and filling his core with a burning heat. Naìtvì watched them, eyes half lidded, lips red and shiny from kissing Neteyam's own. The warrior caressed the skin of Neteyam's hips just where his thighs began, smirking lazily as a stray, unbraided piece of hair fell forward into his face. Naìtvì reached up, running his fingers through Neteyam's hair and tugged him down into a kiss, teeth nibbling on the young male's lower lip. 

Neteyam felt full, the drag of Kaey's member drew moans out of him, breath mingling with Naìtvì's own as he whined against the warrior's mouth, thin tail swishing. The soft black tuff of fur on the end tickled under Kaey's chin, making the warrior bury himself in Neteyam's body and ran a finger down his back, tracing his spine and raising goosebumps on the dark blue skin. Kaey's fingers wrapped around the base of Neteyam's tail, pulling gently and rubbing the sensitive skin there. Neteyam inhaled sharply and pulled back from Naìtvì's lips, cheeks dusting with a deep redness noticable even in the shade the giant, tropical trees provided, shielding them from the sun.

Naìtvì grinned up at Neteyam, hands trailing to cup his ass, kneeding the skin there. Neteyam moaned softly as Naìtvì's hands grasped his skin, tugging him closer until he could reach his tail; Kaey let go and ran his hands up Neteyam's back, thrusting into his body slowly, enjoying the drag of his member against his soft walls. Naìtvì watched curiously as Neteyam's ears folded, jostling the Krìdril slightly, drawing a small squeak. The Metcayina chuckled before pressing a fingertip to Neteyam's hole, massaging the tight ring of muscles, feeling his mate's member pull in and out wetly. Neteyam parted his lips and whined softly, pressing back against the touch, urging Naìtvì on. The Metcayina smirked in response and swiftly pushed his finger in alongside Kaey's cock. Neteyam gasped, head falling forward, resting his forehead against Naìtvì's tattooed shoulder. 

The warrior cooed softly in his ear, finger inside of him unmoving; Neteyam moaned deeply at the stretch, clenching his body unwillingly. Kaey's hips stuttered as he let out a moan of his own, biting his lower lip. 

Neteyam's hand came to grasp Naìtvì's shoulder, fingertips digging into the muscle there. "I can take it—" 

"Oh, I have no doubt about that, beautiful," Naìtvì's warm voice twinkled with the wind.

Kaey pulled out, leaving Neteyam's body empty and twitching, the movement causing Naìtvì's finger to leave his body as well. Kaey placed a hand on Neteyam's lower back, adjusting his body over Naìtvì's before guiding him to sink down on his mate's member, watching as it disappeared into his body. Neteyam whined softly against Naìtvì's chest, biting down playfully, making the Metcayina yerk his hips up, bottoming out in one swift movement. 

Neteyam gasped at the new stretch, clenching around Naìtvì's member before he slowly lifted his upper body, leaning his back against Kaey's chest. The Metcayina wrapped an arm around his waist, hand coming to rest on his stomach, holding him close as Naìtvì's hips rocked up into Neteyam's body.