Chapter 13

Neteyam found himself lying on his back on a fallen tree, legs held up by his ankles in Kaey’s firm grip as the Metcayina’s hips snapped forward against his, drawing moan after more from the smaller male. Neteyam’s lower back ached pleasantly. Naìtvì had already had his fun with him – it was a fairly common occurrence now.
It had been weeks since he completed his test with Ao'nung and was officially considered good enough to go diving on his own. Neteyam would often seek out Naìtvì or Kaey, sometimes both. He had stopped hearing back rumours about his encounters with the warriors.

Kaey's fingers tangled in Neteyam’s hair, tugging gently, tilting the na’vi’s head to the side. Neteyam had taken off his thick, handmade necklace; his throat was completely bare. The Metcayina pressed into his willing body, hips stilling as he kissed down the Omaticaya’s throat, teeth nibbling gently at the sensitive skin there. Neteyam inhaled sharply, fingers digging into Kaey's hips.

The Omaticaya felt butterflies fluttering around in his stomach as the warrior above him leaned down, pressing a kiss to his forehead.
Naìtvì watched him moan, his pupils blown wide as he sat beside them, naked as the day he was born, hair falling down his tattooed shoulders. Neteyam had accidentally torn the warrior's hairtie.

Neteyam's soft sounds echoed around them, filling the silence of the night with life.The Omaticaya whined out, unashamed of the noises he was making as Kaey began rocking into him again. Their joint bodies made wet sounds – Naìtvì's release had aided them both. Neteyam's thigh were smeared with Naìtvì's cum, his body shining with a thin layer of sweat. He would feel shame — he knew he should he ashamed of what he was doing, but the pleasure was too great.

Kaey slammed into his body with so much force that Neteyam felt his breath was being knocked out of him. The forest na'vi flinched slightly at the rough thrust, toes curling in pained pleasure.

Naìtvì reached over, running his hands over Neteyam's waist, trailing lower until he could grasp at his thighs, uncaring about the fluids smeared there. Neteyam whined, unable to help himself as Naìtvì held his legs open for him, making Kaey let go of his ankles and dig his fingertips into Neteyam's hips, pulling him down to meet his thrusts.

Neteyam moaned quietly as Kaey's hips stilled, filling his body wwith his release. Naìtvì watched him moan, smirking down at Neteyam. He did not let go off the Omaticaya’s legs, keeping them open even once the other warrior had pulled out. Naìtvì switched places with Kaey, swiftly pushing back into Neteyam, grinning at the loud moan he received.
He placed a hand on Neteyam's cheeks, cooing down at him, eyes crinkling near the corners with amusement.
"How can he be so gorgeous, Kae?"

Kaey hummed, still blissed out as he sauntered to lie down beside Neteyam, placing a hand on the Omaticaya’s shoulder, caressing the skin there. Naìtvì's eyes trailed down the warrior's body slowly, taking him in before he focused back on the boy lying under him. There was not even a hint of light discomfort on the young na'vi's face; Naìtvì grinned, heart fluttering in silly excitement.

Kaey watched them, lazily stroking Neteyam's arm in comfort, his head propped up with his other arm. Neteyam turned his head to glance his way, eyes glossed over with intense pleasure; his toes curled as Naìtvì rocked into his sweet spot repeatedly, drawing moan after moan from his lips. Kaey smiled, pale blue eyes twinkling as he leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to Neteyam's lips.

It was not love; not from any of them, but it was still gentle and pure in a way. Neteyam enjoyed the way the two warriors cared for him, and though he did not mention it, he noticed their matching shoulder tattoos and the near identical armbands they wore; he came to realise that they let him into their lives a little more with each night they spent together.
Kaey's eyes wandered to Naìtvì's, and they shared a look only they could understand. All Neteyam could do was watch, undisguised curiosity filling him.

"Are you–" He breathed out suddenly, mind too hazy to be a little more subtle. Naìtvì's hips slowed, but he did not stop moving completely, encouraging Neteyam to speak. "Are you two mated?"

Kaey let out a soft laugh next to him and placed a hand on his forehead, caressing the dark blue skin there; Naìtvì smirked. The atmosphere had shifted between them with Neteyam's simple little question. Heat filled the forest na'vi's core as Naìtvì tugged Kaey to sit up, pulling him close by the nape of his neck before pressing their lips together.

Neteyam watched them, utterly wrecked with need. His body clenched down on Naìtvì's member, making the warrior take a shuddering breath, hips stuttering. Kaey's large hand tangled in Naìtvì's dishevelled hair. Neteyam smiled up at the two, a blush dusting his cheeks. He did not succeed in holding back a giggle, which earned him two fond laughs as the warriors turned their attention back to him.

It was not long before Naìtvì's orgasm washed over him, staining Neteyam's soft walls for a second time that night, leaving the Omaticaya a complete mess.
The two warriors cared for him, helping him sit with gentle hands. They led him to the water and refused to let him clean up by himself.

Neteyam turned his tired gaze to Naìtvì, watching as the pale green eyes peered down at him as he floated in the water, naked and held up by Kaey's strong arms.
"You have a question, beautiful. Ask away."

"You said your father is proud that you sleep with me." Neteyam sighed softly as Kaey began massaging his lower back. 'But does he know about your mate?"

Kaey chuckled but did not disturb their conversation.

Naìtvì hummed in response, leaning down to press a kiss to Neteyam's nose. "My love, it is normal amongst warriors to find a soft body to lie with, mated or not. My father would never shame me for seeking pleasure."

Neteyam inhaled sharply, cheeks flushing with shame. He wiggled away from Kaey and stood, legs weak. Naìtvì frowned, worry settling on his features. He placed a hand on Neteyam's shoulder.
"Hey, calm down, sweet boy. What is wrong?"

Kaey, after being pushed away, did not attempt to soothe him with physical touches, only offering silent comfort in the form of a warm smile.

"My father–" Neteyam hiccupped suddenly. "He is different from yours."

Kaey averted his gaze, shoulders slumping, to which Naìtvì was immediately by his side, wrapping him in a strong embrace. Neteyam watched them, longing for someone to cherish him the way the two Metcayina warriors cherished one another. Naìtvì's eyes landed in the Omaticaya again, and he held an arm out in invitation. Neteyam allowed himself into their embrace.

Kaey placed a hand on the back of his head in comfort.