☟︎ 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ✔︎

♪ "𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝, 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙𝚈𝚘𝚞 ...

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚜
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥.'' ♫

— 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝑨𝒕𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄

The girl walked through the half-destroyed halls, limping a bit as some of her wounds had been cut open by the movement of her walking

She was called in by a mage, who had told her she was supposedly summoned here, though she did not know who.

Yuno and her had parted ways after the intense battle. She had asked a fellow mage to put her sister-like friend in a room, where she will have to break the news to Dion.

She then walked up to the door where she was supposed to meet in, but overheard a child-like voice, along with a presence of 4 other people.

The girl a deep breath, and opened the door.

6 pairs of eyes rested on her as Lucrezia scanned the room.

Immediately, like literally immediately, her gaze was set on a young blonde haired boy, who held a nervous smile.

She slowly closed the door and walked towards Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Nero. She noticed Yami standing right beside the familiar boy.

By the atmosphere, it seemed as though this was important, but she couldn't help but wonder what was going on.

Julius waved at the new visitor nervously. "Hehe.... hi?"

No words were uttered until...

"Captain Yami! This ki... don't tell me he's....!''