~᥆ᥒᥱ-sһ᥆𝗍- ᥴrіms᥆ᥒ ᥣі᥆ᥒ kіᥒgs g᥆ ᥆ᥒ ᥆ᥒ ᥲ mіssі᥆ᥒ~

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎
𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚗
𝙱𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚣𝚎 𝚒𝚝, 𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑
Wʜᴇɴ ⵊ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs, ⵊ ᴘᴀss 'ᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ 'Tᴀʀɪ
Tᴜʀɴ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴅᴏɢ, ʙᴀʙʏ, ⵊ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ɴᴏᴛ sᴏʀʀʏ
ⵊ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴋᴇ."

—ㄖᗪ乇ㄒ卂尺工

╔════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════╗𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝒸ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓈💀╚════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════╝

𝒯𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇 𝓈𝒸ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓈💀
╚════°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°════╝

"Are you certain this is a good idea, sister? Taking those two together will be nothing but a childish nightmare."

"Quit fussing and handle it. Besides, having those two together is hellish, but it's quite entertaining."

The two older Vermilion royals stood in silence, awaiting the arrival of the onyx-haired princess.

After a pain staking time, a man with long brown hair and eyes of familiar deep copper approached the two royals. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets, and his expression was one of annoyance.

"Stop pouting." Mereoleona glared.

"I'm not pouting."

Soon, Lucrezia showed up, ruffling her long black hair that was tied in a high ponytail. She gazed at her old squad mate, judging him up and down, making her look of disgust more noticeable.

Dion did the same gesture, the two eyeing each other in an amusing way of repulsiveness, laughing a bit afterwards.

"Now you two, when we finish this, please, for the love of god, do not argue. You both are adults now, so do not talk as if you are children."

"Oh please, we're not children." Dion rolled his eyes at his captain's warning.

Mereoleona gave them a stern look, but a faint smirk also played across her lips as she expected the two mages to start yelling at one another as they normally did.

Fuegoleon and Mereoleona then positioned themselves in front of the two mages as Dion and Lucrezia walked side by side, glaring at each other.

"Eat shit and die, Zi."

"Fuck you."

"Both of you can go eat shit and fuck yourselves."

"Can you three please act more civil?"