~᥆ᥒᥱ-sһ᥆𝗍: r᥆ᥡᥲᥣs ᥲᥒძ ᥲ ⍴ᥱᥲsᥲᥒ𝗍 g᥆ ᥆ᥒ ᥲ mіssі᥆ᥒ~

♬ "₴ł₱ ₮ⱧɆ ₲Ø︎₴₴ł₱, ĐⱤł₦₭ ,₮łⱠ ɎØ︎Ʉ ₵ⱧØ︎₭Ɇ
₴ł₱ ₮ⱧɆ ₲Ø︎₴₴ł₱, ฿ɄⱤ₦ ĐØ︎₩₦ ɎØ︎ɄⱤ ₮ⱧⱤØ︎₳₮
Yσυ'я︎є︎ ησт︎ ι¢σηι¢, yσυ α︎я︎є︎ נυѕт︎ ℓιк︎є︎ т︎н︎є︎м︎ α︎ℓℓ
ĐØ︎₦'₮ ₳₵₮ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ɎØ︎Ʉ ĐØ︎₦'₮ ₭₦Ø︎₩, ₴Ø︎
₴ł₱ ₮ⱧɆ ₲Ø︎₴₴ł₱, ĐⱤł₦₭ ,₮łⱠ ɎØ︎Ʉ ₵ⱧØ︎₭Ɇ." ♫

— 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗

Sitting on the familiar warm, soft surface of green grass brung ease to her fixer mind

Sitting on the familiar warm, soft surface of green grass brung ease to her fixer mind. She no longer felt the constant pressure of pain on her body anymore.

The Great Goddess of Magic widen her eyes once her diamond like eyes were revealed to her carrier, who no longer stirred in pain when consuming her magic.

It took more than three months to even learn how to maintain the divinity magic, and time was running out.

Still, Nymeria felt a strong sense of hope in her when gazing at the young woman, who no longer struggled.

Calm and composed, no longer struggling. Simply peaceful.

"My, the fact you took on the first step within just three months, is impressive. You never fail to surprise anyone, my child."

Lucrezia opened her eyes, a new sense of warmth within her body. Feeling a light, warm feeling inside that comfort her whole body.

"Now then, let us continue onto the very next step." Nymeria smiled fondly.

"This waterfall, I want you to try and control its movements. You are now able to consume all of my magic, now it's time for you to take full control."

The dark princess looked to the side, seeing the waterfall move fastly.

"Try and stop that waterfall using nothing but controlling the area. Do not physically get up and do so. Sit down and concentrate carefully." The divine deity spoke in a form, but soft tone.

"Also, you must know this."

Nymeria got up from the rock she sat down on, walking towards her child and placing a hand on her head, petting her head softly.

"When the day come when you are able to master magic completely, along with Cordelcida, even though that this power is indeed the greatest of all, comes with a price. At all times, you must never waver your mana. Keep it still and calm. Maintain it as relaxed as possible. Because if not, like I said, the dragon will lose control, along with your magic, leading to your death."

The dark princess furrowed her brows, sighing.

Lucrezia sat down on a rock near the waterfall, beginning her session j owing the process would be the same as before.