❧𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹 ✔︎

"𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡
𝔅𝔲𝔱 ℑ 𝔡𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔲𝔭
'ℭ𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔢 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫
)̶T̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶r̶e̶)̶
ɨ'ʟʟ աǟʟӄ ʍօʀɛ ʟɨӄɛ աɦօ ɨ ǟʍ, աօǟɦ
)₩₳Ⱡ₭ ł₮, ₩₳Ⱡ₭ ł₮, ₩₳Ⱡ₭ ł₮)
₩ⱧɆ₦ ₮ⱧɆ ₦ł₲Ⱨ₮ ₵Ø︎₥Ɇ₴, ł'ⱠⱠ ₵ⱠØ︎₴Ɇ ₥Ɏ ɆɎɆ₴.''

— B̦̞̟T̡̙̙S̡͍̞

Her world had been swallowed by darkness, a deep emptiness devoid of light and joy

Her world had been swallowed by darkness, a deep emptiness devoid of light and joy. In her heart, she felt overwhelmed by pain and despair, a crushing weight like a ghost's suffocating embrace leaving her broken and shattered. Her chest grew tight, as if it was being squeezed by something intangible but all too real. She couldn't breathe, as if something were constraining her throat.

As she wept silently, her tears felt hot and dry against her smooth cheeks. Her pain was palpable, the heat of her blood seething at the raw fear that filled her

This hot, searing sensation was the reason she despised heat.

If only, she could feel that cold, shivering feeling that only Spade Kingdom could offer.

Then the gentle touch of a cool breeze could rival the caress of a zephyr soothingly brushing away her searingly hot tear drops.

"ia..."
"Zia....."

A violet gaze was veiled with a dark ceiling, the bed she laid upon was tuck ever so lightly, she had wondered how such comforting atmosphere, could turn into this.

Turning her head, cyan organs of vision met her's, the two never bothering to look away.

Though the pain was unbearable, the dashing princess sat up, and leaned against the headboard of her bed.

"You were crying."

The darkness of the night, that opposed the bright and shining sun, shadowed her unhealthily pale face. Such beautiful dark hair dropped like black ink.

A small thud could only whisper in the room as the back of Lucrezia's head was met with the wooden board. Her long, dark currant nails scraped her palms when balled, the same warm, disgustingly wet liquid of scarlet dripped from her nails. Her palms engraved with crescents.

Nacht could view the white sheet absorbing the royal blood that continues to trickle down the pale fingers of her palm.

"Ah, is that so? I'm sorry you have to deal with me, Nacht." She mumbled softly, shamefully massaging her temple at her weak state.