☘︎︎𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ✔︎

♬"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕜
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒖𝒑
𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆
𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕖 𝕦𝕡.''♬

— 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬

As the girl with raven hair walk through the halls, a voice had called out to her

A mage had ran up to her with a frantic look as she tried to take her breath.

"Princess Lucrezia, you father has ordered me to inform you that your presence must be known in the royal court room."

The woman then handed her a note that gave off the impression of a requested letter.

"When you arrive in the courtroom, please do give this message to Lord Damnatio."

"For what? Why does it specifically have to be me?" She questioned, her voice soft yet firm.

"Well, Lord Julius had simply told me if you were the one to deliver this letter, the court might calm itself down if you make a presence there." She sweatdropped with a nervous smile.

Lucrezia stared at the contents of the note, reading every letter inside with a knowing look, finally understanding the situation.

"I understand, you can go."

She walked towards her destination, only to be met with a familiar squad, who had broken through the damn wall.

All eyes turned to her.

The princess could only just stare back with an awkward frown.

"....Surprise. Princess of Clover comin' to save the day, I guess." She said unenthusiastically.

She walked in and stood in her place with a glare.

"Seriously, is breaking the wall necessary?"

"Princess Lucrezia, you are a knight like those imbeciles, you will not do something?"

She turned her head to Damnatio who had his Grimoire beside him.

Nozel and Fuegoleon stared at her, as if they already knew she was going to be here.

Nobles who sat in their seats around the room could only stare at the three royals in shock or admiration.

"Are they..."

"The pride of the three royal families!"

"Princess Lucrezia is here, as well?"

The King of Clover gasped in shock as he glared at the young woman deeply in hatred.