㋛𝑺𝑰𝑿 ✔︎

_•..-꧁۞꧂-..•_

♬ "𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓
𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓
𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚
𝑇𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡
𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒
𝐼𝑛 𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔,
𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒." ♫

— 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚘

The long raven headed girl stood in her room located in the Crimson Lion King HQ, preparing herself to meet with her squad mate

Once done, she stepped out the door, violet meeting ginger eyes.

The two wore similar outfits, as both wore a white top with black pants and blazer.

The princess black heels clicked the floor, her long, straight black jet hair letting loose as they both walked to the cemetery.

Dion's eyes took a glimpse to her chosen outfit, blinking at the wide legged pants and white tank top that was covered with the black blazer and a settle, natural makeup look.

"At least you don't look like shit."

Lucrezia's voice found no energy to his comment, so a simple hum was a response.

They both walked in silence, many eyes staring at them as the two walked down the quiet hallway.

The former trio were always well known throughout the HQ, so not seeing the other ginger eyed girl, only made other members feel pity towards them.

Eyes of sympathy stared, not even minding their own business.

"God this is fucking annoying. Don't they know that we can see the pity they have in their eyes? I don't even need their shitty eyes looking at me."

Lucrezia rolled her eyes at the older man's complaint, but also felt the exact same thing,

"Yeah... I might punch someone."

"Why the hell can't they just mind their own business? So what if she was my sister? These rats are gonna make me feel even more uncomfortable." Dion groaned in aggravation.

They sped walked towards the door, finally letting out a breath of air from the uncomfortable eyes.

The two chatted about anything that could bring interest in the conversation. Soon, both reached their destination after buying flowers.