ミ★ 𝑭𝑶𝑌𝑹 ✔

·.   · ✦   ✧    ·* . •   · •. ✶˚ .  ·*✧* ˚    · . ·* . ✵.    ✧✵ .·    ✵ ✫˚ · · . ·✦ ˚  ·   . ⊹ ·   . *• ⁺    ˚. ✫ ✵ ✧ ✵ .
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚ ·.   · ✦·.  

♬ "𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑤𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠?
𝑆𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑
𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒
𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆
𝑺𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔?
𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔
𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕.'' ♬

— 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕨𝕞𝕒𝕟

Lucrezia's eyes were fixated on the door right in front of her

Lucrezia's eyes were fixated on the door right in front of her. She made her way to the House of Acrenumba, a high noble ranked family where her best friend used to live.

She knocked on the door, waiting patiently.

Her eyes trailed to the open door, there stood a man, who looked to be in his early twenties.

The man had a somewhat small yet soft aura around him. It was oddly warm and welcoming, in which the princess felt no nervousness when facing him.

The taller man smiled down at the slightly shorter girl with a friendly demeanor.

"You must be..." his voice deep but had a subtle comfort to it.

Lucrezia bowed her head, but had a pause of hesitation when doing so. She forget she was royalty and was bowing to a noble below her.

Nonetheless, she paid respect despite the interference from her head.

"Lucrezia. I'm... a good friend.. of your—"

"My younger sister. I understand. I knew at one point, you'd involve yourself with my sister's after-death, but I didn't think the Princess of Clover would personally come here. It's quite honorable." His voice was at comfort, as if he knew exactly what she was feeling at the moment.

"Please, do come inside, your highness."

He gestured for her to walk in the large home, decorated beautifully.

Once she stepped in, an older woman who looked to be around her late 40's, drunkingly walked in the living room.

The woman looked almost as if she was homeless. Messed up hair, dressed poorly, and slight wrinkles around her face.