𖢻𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。
☆°。 ☆°
♫ "𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍'𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒃𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒏'𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
𝒀𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍, 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔, 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒓𝒍
𝑆𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛
𝑆𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑛
𝐻𝑖𝑡 𝑆𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑝." ♫
✮°。 ✮°
.✮。• *₊°。 ☆°。

—Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ Rᴏɢᴇʀs

By now, it had hit midnight

By now, it had hit midnight. The younger princess lay awake, staring up at the ceiling, unable to find any peace or comfort.

The living room in where she slept kept darkness inside the room absolute, with all light and warmth drained from space.

Nacht had left her in dark room whilst he slept in his.

The dark haired woman suddenly felt herself drift into sleep, her breathing growing softer and deeper with the passing of each moment.

Lucrezia's sat up from an unknown white floor, the whole space felt serene, though was radiating in white lighting.

"Oh good. You are awake." A voice interrupted. From the judgments of it, the voice behind her sounded like a woman. Her voice was warm, soothing and delicate like a whisper on the wind.

The onyx haired beauty felt herself enchanted with such majestic of voice, urging to turn around to meet the unknown divine.

The royal widen her eyes at the sight, stunned even. The older woman in front of her held so much grace and beauty, she questioned herself.

The unknown woman had such undeniable striking appearance, with a face that seems to glow with divinity. Her skin is clear and unblemished, with a soft and alluring glow that draws the eyes toward her. She has long, flowing blonde crystal hair that seems to shine with a radiant light, as if a halo of brightness had surrounded her head. Her eyes are like pools of sparkling blue water, filled with power and wisdom beyond mortal comprehension. She appears timeless and ageless, as if she had existed since the beginning of time itself.