🂱 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬 ✔︎

♬ "Yᴏᴜ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ
ᗷᑌT I ᗪOᑎ'T ᖴᗴᗴᒪ ᑎᗴᗴᗪᗴᗪ ᗩT ᗩᒪᒪ
Gɪʀʟ ⵊ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇsᴛ
ᗩᑎᗪ YOᑌ ᗷᖇOKᗴ ᗰᗴ ᖇᗴᘜᗩᖇᗪᒪᗴᔕᔕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ⵊ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ.'' ♫

— 𝗄𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗂

╔═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢
💀
╚═══*.·:·.★ ✦ ★・:・:*═══╝

The darkness of the evening brought a calming sense of solace to her, her wounded body felt relief from the burning pain that had so recently plagued her. The chilly wind blew across her, numbing the pain for even just a moment. Like her cold eyes, the cold had the ability to cool the heated discomfort, even if only temporarily.

"Are you sure you will be fine?" The tall, dark-haired man questioned her. His eyes that the dark princess found to be the most pretty of him begged for a chance to meet her own, as he regarded her with an admiration like none other.

His tall, lean frame towered over her, so she could smell his natural faint scent of musk wood. His voice conveyed a sense of concern and understanding. While she may have been a formidable force, the man still desired the best for her, and perhaps the best thing for her in this moment was rest.

"I can take you back to rest if you need." Nacht offered once more, his eyes visibly begging to reach hers, for just a moment. She was still the one he find the most important, powerful and beautiful in and out even during her weakened state.

After coming to the end of her heated battle with the devil host, Nacht guided her to a secluded area, where he comforted her knowing she'd feel discouraged. He knew her life was laid bare before him, her very existence an open book to him. Nacht took her hand gently, leading her through a passageway using his magic affinity.

The duo sank underneath the very room where he previously took her, disappearing into the dark abyss before them, and into the front yard of where his squad resides.

"I am fine. My wounds are painful, but I will have to endure at some point, isn't that right?" She muttered back in a deep, soft sigh.

His eyes remained locked on her, absorbing every detail about her, particularly from how her head was down and her body language betrayed a sense of suffocating tension. They both felt the heaviness of the air, knowing the feeling all too well.

As he was about to finally break the silence, the sound of frantic steps echoing throughout the area caught their attention. The two looked over calmly as the royal could feel the taller ex-noble's hand tighten, his whole hand perfectly developing in hers.

Upon recognizing the source of the footsteps, her thoughts were focused on preventing Nacht from taking any unnecessary actions. After all, she was fully aware of the damage caused by the Dark Triad to the Magic Knights.