☯︎︎𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

<•|_꧁-...★..-꧂_|•>

♬ "𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝
𝙎𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣
𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨
𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗏𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗌." ♫

— 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓐𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬

The ravenette's long dark hair flowed in the air as her body walked through the lobby into the halls, her face plain

Many maids who worked in the palace stared at her, their eyes trailing at the princess's basic appearance.

"For a princess, an outfit like that makes her look like a peasant." A maid whispered to her friend.

"Yes, why such dark clothes? It makes her appearance look so much older."

"Did she go to a funeral or something? At least look more presentable with a dress."

They both laughed and giggled, which resulted in them cowering in fear and continued their job once they realized the harsh glare the dark haired girl gave them.

Lucrezia's hands were shoved in her pockets as her black heels clicked the hard floor.

She walked towards the Wizard King's office, but heard such a loud commotion in there, though she had opened the door anyways.

"You must be the queen of the Heart Kingdom! What magic do you use?!?"

"Master Julius! You mustn't allow your identity be revealed! You're still small, remember?!"

"Well... you did just say my name, Marx."

"Uh—!"

"..... Hi?"

Marx and Julius turned their heads towards the third voice.

Seeing the young woman made Julius grin.

"Zia! My dear—! Ow!"

"What did I just say, Master Julius?!"

Lucrezia closed the door and shoved her hand in her pockets with a bored expression.