☁︎︎ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 ✔︎

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

♬ "𝐼 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑛𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐼'𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑦 𝑖𝑡
𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏." ♬

— G͎͎-͎I͎D͎L͎E͎

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

As the young woman stood in her place, she saw a smile adorn her father's visuals

"Is... everything alright?" She asked, her voice laced with uncertainty.

Julius smiled wider.

"I heard you helped kill the Word Devil. Yami had told me if it weren't for you, Asta and Yuno would've died from blood lost or exhaustion."

She scratched her neck awkwardly, not knowing where he was going with this.

"Uh... yes? Well I mean, to be fair, Yami did help weaken the devil."

"I know, but you do know, you've made quite the impact to our community. That devil is a high rank. And although you were weakened from the start, you manage to use enough mana to recover Asta and Yuno while fighting your way to victory."

"...That's something that should not go on without a reward for such."

Lucrezia stood there awkwardly. She felt an idea on what he planned to give voice to next, but did not want to jump into conclusions.

Julius sat in his spot for a moment before having a proud, beamed expression.

"You've always told me... that you have many goals and dreams you want to achieve. One of them being a captain, right?"

Julius could see the small shine in her adorned violet eyes. The bright excitement that he saw in them gave him a sense of happiness.

"I believe you get the idea here, dear. Your performance on the battlefield was astounding. You've been through difficulties in many situations, but handled them professionally. I know, Daileula's death was something you could not bear easily... but you had handled it well and immediately pulled yourself together."