~᥆ᥒᥱ-sһ᥆𝗍: ᥴᥲ⍴𝗍ᥲіᥒ ᥎s ᥴᥲ⍴𝗍ᥲіᥒ~

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.

♬ "Aɴᴅ ⵊ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ, ʙᴀʙʏ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ⵊ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴇsᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ⵊ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ
ⵊ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪsʜ ᴜs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ
Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʏ
Wᴇʟʟ ⵊ ᴊᴜsᴛ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
Sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ.'' ♫

— 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒾ℯ𝓁 𝒟𝒾 𝒜𝓃ℊℯ𝓁ℴ

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑**̑˟̑ෆ.

The cloudless skies and sunny weather were present throughout the day, bringing about a bright and pleasant atmosphere.

Two captains stood approximately twenty feet away from each other, drawing the attention of many spectators in the process.

In a similar fashion to before, magical spells were cast around the capital and in distant areas, allowing the citizens of Clover Kingdom to observe the coming battle without having to physically be their.

Cheering and chanting was loudly audible, unlike the special area for those watching that was reserved for the remainder of the elite captains, who remained silent.

"Wahhh! Princess Lucrezia is the new captain?! How amazing!"

"Right! She's always been so strong and beautiful! Intelligent even!"

"Captain Fuegoleon looks so good! I wish I could be in his squad!"

"This is so exciting!"

Two well-known silver headed Black Bull members, as well as the vice captain of Golden Dawn and Crimson Lion King stood, quietness contrasting with the boisterous and vibrant cheerings from the rest of the watching population.

The younger ash-blonde boy grinned brightly as he cheered for his elder sister. "Captain Fuegoleon and Big Sister Zia are gonna fight each other?!"

"Huh... never would've thought. A captain and his former vice captain battling with one another...." The Silva girl flipped her hair effortlessly as she eyed the battlefield, though in the inside, she has panicked feeling worry for her dear friend.

"Hey, "I'm too cool for emotions," what about you? You got a say in this?" Noelle glared at him from the side, crossing her arms over her chest.

It was evident that Noelle showed a sense of admiration and pride in Lucrezia, both because she held the title of the youngest captain in the Clover Kingdom, and due to the accomplishments that she had achieved.

Noelle's expression remained calm upon her face, a hint of a smile gracing her pink lips, still looking at Yuno, who was presumably gazing at the particular woman. It appeared that the Silver girl found Yuno's stare to also be rather intriguing, as she took notice of it and made note of his gaze's direction, which was at her childhood friend.

Yuno remained unperturbed as he continued to gaze at the woman he admired most, the light in his eyes becoming a bit softer as he stared upon her. Yuno, however, was not amused by Noelle's comment, as he swiftly responded to her by directing her to be quiet in a blunt fashion.