᪥𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

♬ "Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴛ-sʜɪʀᴛ
𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿, 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵
Sᴛᴀʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴋɴᴇᴇs ʜᴜʀᴛ
𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐈'𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧
𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚." ♬

—𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝐴𝑡𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐

Her gaze roamed the vicinity, the comfortable blanket sliding off her body

Her gaze roamed the vicinity, the comfortable blanket sliding off her body. She no longer rested on the rough and cold surface of the table, albeit replaced by the comfortable and familiar couch that had been her bed for the past weeks.

She recollected the intensive training sessions bestowed upon her by the captivating deity, her mental capacity exhausted.

However, over the course of the week of her stay, she experienced a progressive improvement in her ability to focus and control her magical prowess.

'Hm. I figured I'd wake up on the table... seems not.'

The woman had prepared to start her day, having eaten just a light breakfast.

The Vice Captain of the Black Bulls then walked into the room, where he found her seated near a window, gazing out at the chilly and lifeless sky.

The royal heir shifted her gaze to check that it was indeed Nacht leaning against the doorframe, his arms crossed with defined eyes as he gazed at her with his familiar smile.

"Have you eaten— is there anything else to eat." Nacht asked, voicing his thoughts unintentionally. He attempted to cover it up with a demanding tone, but it was no use.

She suppressed a smile due to his accidental blunder, nodding her head in response. Meanwhile, the taller man nodded back in acknowledgement. "We need to depart early, so do make haste."

She stood and moved towards him, enveloped in shadows.

"And stop smiling." Nacht chided while clicking his tongue, observing as the slightly shorter woman held a slight curve to her lips.

" Nacht chided while clicking his tongue, observing as the slightly shorter woman held a slight curve to her lips