ꨄ𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•
𝗍һіs s᥆ᥒg>>>>
•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

♬ "𝔊𝔦𝔯𝔩, 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝔪𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔲𝔭
𝔐𝔪𝔪 𝔶𝔢𝔞𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔠𝔲𝔭
𐌂𐌀ⵍ'𐌕 𐌕𐌄𐌋𐌋 𐌑𐌄 𐌁𐌏𝖴𐌕 𐌔𐋏𐌆𐌕 𐌁𐌏𝖴𐌕 ⵍ𝖴ⵍ,
𐌕𐌏𐌋𐌃 𐌕𐋏𐌄 𐌁𐌆𐌕𐌂𐋏 𐌃𐌏ⵍ'𐌕 𐌔𐋏𝖴𐌕 𐌑𐌄 𝖴𐌛
₩₳₦₦₳ ₴ɆɆ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ฿₳₦Đ₴ ₩₳₦₦₳ ₴ɆɆ ₮ⱧɆ₥ ฿Ʉ₵₭₴
฿₳Đ ฿ł₮₵ⱧɆ₴ ,₲Ø︎₦ ⱠØ︎VɆ ₥Ɇ Ʉ₱.'' ♫

— Ø︎ĐɆ₮₳Ɽł & 6₳ⱤɆⱠɎⱧɄ₥₳₦

"Rewind— you dyed your hair blonde?! And for how many years did you keep it that way??? How damaged was your hair???"

"Out of all the numerous, traumatic stories I shared with you, you only managed to grasp that single detail??"

The princess stare at him shocked as they both sat in the cold to simply grab a scent of air. Two months have passed, and is now Lucrezia's last day with him before returning back to Clover.

Over the few months, Nacht and Lucrezia grew closer together, now depending on one another, allowing more trust in the friendship.

"Wait so... you had an emo phase or...?" Lucrezia tilted her head a bit, attempting to mock him a bit just to annoy him.

Nacht sighed when he felt Gimodelo giggle while chewing on his hair.

"I did not, have a phase, Zia." He sighed, fed up with her constant questions.

"Mhm... riiight... huh, still can't believe you actually dyed your hair blonde. Poor hair. It never deserved all that it went through because of you."

"For the love of god, stop talking about it."

"If it makes you feel better, I think you'd look good as a blonde."

"I do not look good. Stop trying to help because it isn't working." Nacht sighed again, glaring at her.

"You should've seen Master Nacht's hair, Zia! It looked like—!"

Nacht's eyes narrowed in irritation as he gaze upon the tiny demon. "Gimodelo." His voice filled with warning.

The small demon jumped up onto the princess's lap, trembling and frightened by the call, which caused the princess to laugh in amusement.