◈𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬 ✔︎

┌─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┐
іmᥲgᥱs ᥲrᥱ ᥙsᥱძ 𝖿᥆r rᥱ𝖿ᥱrᥱᥒᥴᥱ
└─── ・ 。゚★: *.☪ .* :☆゚. ───┘

♫ "𝒲𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒽𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒷ℯℯ𝓃?
𝒟ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊'𝓇ℯ 𝒸ℴ𝓂𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀?
𝒲ℯ 𝓌ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝓉ℴℴ 𝒸𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈
ℐ 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓀𝓃ℯ𝓌 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓀ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊, 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎
ℱ𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹
ℐ'𝒹 𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇 𝓁ℴ𝓈ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓊𝓈ℯ 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ𝒷ℴ𝒹𝓎." ♬

—𐌕𐋏𐌄 ⵍ𐌄𐌆ᘐ𐋏𐌁𐌏𐌓𐋏𐌏𐌏𐌃

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*╰────────────────────────⋞╯

╰────────────────────────⋞╯

Following her captain from behind as eyes pierced right through her made an impression on her presence of being here.

"Everyone, please listen carefully." Fuegoleon announced as he glanced at his new member from behind.

"This young lady will be your new squad member. I expect each and every one of you to show full respect to her. Treat her as if this place is her home." Gesturing the young teenage girl that stood behind him, she bowed politely.

The girl spoke up, her demeanor laced with confidence. "It's nice to meet all of you. I hope we get along." Her flat voice didn't carry any hidden meaning, but it sounded like neither dislike nor enjoyment of the situation.

Fuegoleon took note of his squad members, looking for a teenage girl close in age to Lucrezia. He thought it would be beneficial to have another woman guide her. He turned to another girl of his recruits.

"Daileula, please show Lucrezia to her room. Also, I would like you and your brother to be in a group with her from now on. On missions, or at the headquarters, I expect you to teach her everything you can and help her in any way you are able. Do you understand?"

Lucrezia's eyes studied a particularly stunning girl as she took in her surroundings. The sight of another girl provided her with a sense of relief, as she hadn't seen a single one during her scan of the headquarters when she first entered.

"Of course, captain!"

Captain Fuegoleon looked over at the ebony-haired girl with a smile, ruffling her hair before walking away. Lucrezia was left wondering about his unpredictable gesture, not knowing if that was his usual mannerisms or a slip-up.