☆𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑾𝑶 ✔︎

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✧○ꊞ○ꊞ○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙○♡๑•୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•๑♡○•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ꊞ○ꊞ○✧
♬ "𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗶𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗕𝘂𝘁, 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆
𝗜'𝗺 𝗲𝘅𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗴𝗼𝘁 '𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻, '𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗻𝗼𝘄.'' ♫

—ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔄𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔠

Behind the wizard frosty gaze, deep azure veins pulsated with an inexplicable sense of dread

Behind the wizard frosty gaze, deep azure veins pulsated with an inexplicable sense of dread. A  pained knot tied within the beautiful woman, and she struggled to discern its source. As she regarded the dour stranger standing before her, the ice princess faltered her strength.

What was it— this sensation, or a mere illusion? The emotion of fear crossed her mind, but thinking highly of herself, she had no guts to admit the true cause of this nerve. Fear is no emotion, but an instinct.

The presence of this man alone, put true fear in her. The mere thought of that, is enough to set off a limit in her.

'This feeling... what is this? No, who.... Who is this man?'

She could feel her white cover hands move on their own, as if her hands, along with her body could feel what her mind traced within.

As if her mind finally caught up with itself, she backed away from her original spot, the lavender hue in her eyes blinking away as her gaze turned to the claws of bones surrounding her original spot.

Her gasp was quickly stopped when she felt his presence right behind her. Widen her eyes, feeling an instinct she hadn't felt in years.

'This is... beyond fast!'

Around her, a shadow-like portal materialized, but in quick succession, her body moved from one position to the next.

Time Creation Magic: Chronokinesis

The Zogratis raised his eyebrow in interest, his gaze shifting to a destroyed sculpture of a dragon, covered in bones. As he observed the scene, a sly lift to his lips spread across his face, seemingly impressed with her ability.

"You posses the ability to switch places with another. However, your speed did not meet the expectations of what I've heard, your reaction time was on point." The host praised partially.

The princess could feel her teeth clench, perhaps even almost shatter, as she witnessed the bones of devil's magic taking over the entire battlefield, leaving her with little control over the area.