✾𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ✔︎

♬ "𝙾𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎
𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣
𝕖'𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖.'' ♫

—𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

A few days have gone by, practically more then a week since the princess had last seen her father

During that time, everything she had forgotten now rushed through her, a sense of betrayal and hatred in her.

She began to pack her things, moving out of the Crimson Lion HQ and into her own.

She removed every single decor and item, a nostalgic feeling washed over her.

"Is that all you need, or you gonna stare into space like a dumbass?"

A deep voice interrupted the silence as she glanced over at the doorway, meeting eyes with her squad member.

"Shut up. I'll kill you." She rolled her eyes as he snickered.

She packed the rest in her bag with a sigh, staring at the now empty room.

"So, this is it, huh?" Dion frowned.

".... You're not gonna miss me? I'm hurt." The former Vice Captain jested.

"Ew. Why would I miss you?"

The princess stared at him with an offensive look and gave him the middle finger.

"Screw you too, then!" She replied walking out the door to say her farewell to her captain.

Dion still leaned against the door frame, gazing at the empty room and her large bags, unhappiness filling his mind

Lucrezia knocked on Fuegoleon's door.

A simple "come in" was heard by the woman, in which she did.

He smiled once he saw her uniform, a white dragon badge placed on the right side of her uniform.

Her white cape and skirt acted like wings, dragging itself along the ravenette.

She closed the door and stood in the middle, presenting herself respectfully.

"Captain." She greeted, her hand behind her back.

"You're leaving, hm?" Fuegoleon stayed silent after that, not knowing what else he should say, since he had far to much to discuss with her

She chuckled in response. "It's not like you won't ever see me again."

"You aren't wrong. But, seeing as though you have made such a big achievement like this, I couldn't be any more proud of you.....You no longer will need my guidance, Zia. This time, you will make your own decisions, so please choose your path wisely. Becoming a captain is a great difficulty, especially when you are still young, but I know you can do so much more."

She smiled softly at him.

"Of course. But to be truthful, I am who I am today because of you. The day I chose you to become my captain, was by far the best decision I made. I can't imagine myself being a member of any squad but yours. Captain Fuegoleon, thank you for everything you've done. My words can't describe the debt I owe you." She explained. Her voice laced with thankfulness.

Fuegoleon smiled and ruffled her head gently, not wanting to mess up her neatly tied ponytail.

"You should not be thanking me. It was my job to be your captain, a job to help and encourage you through anything. All of this, was all you. Everyday, from the moment you became a member of my squad, you worked so hard to the point I knew compared to the rest, you were truly devoted and dedicated to make your achievements a reality. I want to support you, so you can become the greater person you were yesterday. Lucrezia, just because you are now an elite knight, doesn't mean you should slack off. There is more yet to come. So, work hard." He replied back, his voice reassuring.

"Slack off? Captain, I am no person who would do such thing." She laughed.

"Yes, you are right, you never really take breaks from anything anyway. You've always worked the most hard." The Vermillion man agreed.

"Zia, I want you to know something before I let you go. No matter what or who says, you deserve this very title. People who disagree as such simply can't comprehend what the true meaning of "hard work" is. I fully believe, Master Julius granted you the opportunity of a captain because you truly deserve that title. Not because you are his daughter or because he wanted you to be happy. You have the strength of a captain. That's a fact."

Lucrezia was stunned at his words. She felt a warmth in her heart.

"Captain, you really are the best, huh." She whispered with her head bowed. A wide smile creeping it's way to her lips as her eyes gently shut.

"Really, you and my father are the ones I've always idolized and admired most. I've always wanted to be like you, in truth. I want to inspire people and encourage them like you do. You are the captain I've always dreamed of being. Captain Fuegoleon, I can't thank you enough for this. Thank you for your generosity."

Fuegoleon smiled in reply. A bit of sorrow overtaking him, but knew that she was growing up and have moved on.

He sighed and massaged his temple, chuckling.

"Goodness, I'm surprised on how many years it has been. Two years since you've been a knight, and you've already reached commander level. I still remember the day you took the Magic knights Exam."

His lips perked up at the memory.

"Yes. I remember the day well. To be honest, it was probably my most favorite of all, because I met you." She chuckled.

A/N: This is part one since this chapter would be to long if not split up