❣︎𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

♬ "𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝕃𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 ...

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝕃𝕠𝕨 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕊𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕋𝕣𝕪𝕟𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤
ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤." ♫

— ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ

|•|✧...꧁✪꧂...✧|•|

The dark haired girl sat on the demon skull with crystal flowers in hand. She set down a bundle of flowers next to the First Wizard King's stone and sat down next to him.

"Princess of Clover, I will leave my will to you. Please, carry out my dream. Become a greater you."

The young woman smiled at the thought. She sat down on the demon skull with Lumiere's statue, hearing a faint holler from a distance.

"Be grateful I'm taking you, peasant!"

"Ow!! What the hell, Noelle?!"

She could vision the two familiar Black Bull members in a near distance, shouting at each other.

It brought a treasured smile on her face. She could feel a soft, gentle breeze flowing across her long raven locks.

Footsteps were heard right behind her as she smiled wider, knowing who it was. Her mind trailed into blank nothingness, as though her mind was a cloud.

She turned her head, her gaze positioned on Yuno. Yuno smiled at her, a way that was so euphoric to him. The color white truly matched her perfectly.

He sat down beside her, not bothering to hide the admiration in his eyes. Before even uttering another word, he was interrupted.

"Hey! Yuno!"

The young man looked down and to his slight disappointment, he realized Asta arrived, ruining his time with the person he favored most.

He sighed and jumped down from the skull, offering a hand to Lucrezia, in which she took.

Asta cursed Yuno out while the dark haired captain stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do it say.