♕𝑻𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮🝮

♫ "Ɽł₲Ⱨ₮ ₦Ø︎₩, ł'₥ ₴Ⱨ₳₥ɆⱠɆ₴₴
₴₵ⱤɆ₳₥ł₦, ₥Ɏ ⱠɄ₦₲₴ Ø︎Ʉ₮ ₣Ø︎Ɽ Ɏ₳
₦Ø︎₮ ₳₣Ɽ₳łĐ ₮Ø︎ ₣₳₵Ɇ ł₮
і ᥒᥱᥱძ ᥡ᥆ᥙ m᥆rᥱ 𝗍һᥲᥒ і ᥕᥲᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆
ᥒᥱᥱძ ᥡ᥆ᥙ m᥆rᥱ 𝗍һᥲᥒ і ᥕᥲᥒ𝗍 𝗍᥆
sһ᥆ᥕ mᥱ ᥡ᥆ᥙ'rᥱ sһᥲmᥱᥣᥱss.'' ♬

— 𐌂𐌀𐌑𐌆𐌋𐌀 𐌂𐌀𐌁𐌄𐌋𐌋𐌏

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

During the last 6 months, Yuno and Lucrezia had grown closer than before

During the last 6 months, Yuno and Lucrezia had grown closer than before. Although they both shared different ranks, they see each other as equal.

"So, I heard you became a captain. I'm glad you achieved your goal." Yuno started with an affectionate smile.

Lucrezia smiled fondly at the memory.

"Yeah."

Although it was a blunt answer, Yuno could tell her voice was laced with proudness.

She finally met her goal, and wished for more.

Yuno smiled as he saw the black haired girl beam brightly. "I'm proud of you." He said, a soft and pleased look. His voice was a calm and tender effect.

Lucrezia looked up at him with a smirk."hmph, I'm proud of myself too."

Yuno chuckled at her remark and patted her head, caressing it in the process while continuing to walk with her.

She had an office and headquarters that her father had given to her, which delights her insides when even just a small thought.

Because it proved she could achieve so many things at just a young age. She was the youngest to become captain.

They stopped at a nearby tree, which was blossoming into cherry blossoms. Yuno leaned himself against the tree while staring at the black haired girl.

The girl looked up at the sky with the still proud and happy smile that plastered on her face.

For a few moments, wind and rustling of flowers and leaves were the only sound made.

It was perfect.

The beautiful green grass showed its color beautifully as the bright pink and red color of the cherry blossoms emitted like it was smiling.

It was the perfect temperature, not cold, not hot.

These were the moments where the newly announced captain enjoyed it the most.

She felt Yuno staring, but brushed it off.