✪𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬         ✬     ┊     ┊
┊  ★                ★   ┊
☆                        ☆

♫ "ℋℴ𝓌 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓂 ℐ ℊℴ𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉ℴ ℊℯ𝓉 ℴ𝓊𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝒽ℯ𝓇?
𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℊ𝒶𝓋ℯ 𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓇ℯ𝒹𝒹ℯ𝒹 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ
𝒯ℴ𝓇𝓃 𝒶𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝓊𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓈𝓅𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓉, 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝒾𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ
᥆ᥙ𝗍 ᥆𝖿 ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍r᥆ᥣ, ᥣіkᥱ sᥙgᥲr-ᥴ᥆ᥲ𝗍ᥱძ ძrᥙgs
і𝖿 𝗍һіs іs ᥲ sіᥒ, 𝗍һᥱ ⍴ᥙᥒіsһmᥱᥒ𝗍 іs ᥎ᥱrᥡ sᥕᥱᥱ𝗍
іᥒsᥲᥒᥱᥣᥡ ᑲᥱᥲᥙ𝗍і𝖿ᥙᥣ
ᥣ᥆᥆k ᥲgᥲіᥒ ᥣіkᥱ ᥲ ძᥱ᥎іᥣ.'' ♬

— ᘜ-Iᗪᒪᙓ ❣︎

"Princess Lucrezia of Clover, with this Grimoire, I guarantee you will receive a bright future

"Princess Lucrezia of Clover, with this Grimoire, I guarantee you will receive a bright future."

The dark haired captain sat in her office, examining the white roof. Her feet tapping the floor, thoughtfully in a daze.

"Crap. Forgot to ask him about that." She mumbled to herself, thinking back at what Prince Lumiere hinted to her.

'Obviously he knows something about my Grimoire. And so did Patri... and Licht. God, how could I forget to ask such important question.'

She suddenly gasped, a light bulb over her head.

"I can just ask Secre! She existed 500 years ago, so she might know something I don't."

The sable headed captain ordered a mage to escort the petite woman into her office.

Minutes later, a knock was heard at the door, which voiced Lucrezia's command to allow the Black Bulls member in.

Secre entered her office, elegant yet simple designs around the roof and walls. She bowed her head in respect muttering a "hello" in the process.

The princess smiled at her, making small talk with the dainty woman before asking the objective question.

"Surely you didn't call me in here just to make simple conversation. That doesn't sound like you at all. I'm curious as to why you requested me." Secre's voice drifted through the air lightly, as she spoke in a calm and patient tone.

"Ah, right. To be honest with you, there is something I'm rather curious about, and was wondering if you knew."

The short haired woman gave a perplexing impression."Hm, what could I possibly know that can peak your interest, miss captain?" She jested a bit.