⍟𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

.  * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★. . •
. ★ .  *  .  °☆  . ● . ★ ° .  • ○ ● .  ☆  ★ ° ☆. •★  ★ °★ .  *  
♫ "𝚆𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕖, 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕨𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖
ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖, 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖.'' ♬

—𝕄𝔸𝕍𝔼

.      * .    .   °  . ● ° .
¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. ☆. ★ ° ☆ ¸.
° :. ° .☆   . ● .° °★° :. .  ★  ° :.  . • °   .  * :. 
☆. ★ ° ☆ ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸. ★ ° ☆ ¸. ¸

"Yeah, I know. Well, I'll be back in a few weeks or so, so don't worry...... I wasn't able to tell you cuz' it was sudden.... Yeah, I'll let you know when I get back."

The ravenette laid back on the couch, talking to Yuno on her communication device, enjoying their conversation.

"Do you want me to keep you company? Your partner said he won't be back anytime soon, right?" Yuno asked, smiling over the device.

Lucrezia glanced at the clock, checking the time.

"Uhhh... yeah. He won't be back. Keep talking to me, I'm bored." She mumbled, laying back in the couch, filing her nails.

The two stayed all day long, talking to each other. As they laughed and joked, they reminiscenced about old memories and discussed future plans.

"To be honest, at first he was an ass, but I mean, he hates Yami too, so that's one thing we had in common. I've actually gotten used to him, even though it's only been the first few days." She mumbled, staring at her blood colored nails.

"Does he at least treat you as a partner?"

"Yeah, I suppose so." She stared upward at the ceiling, perplexed.

"You shouldn't be getting to close to him. It was already a rough start enough when he judged you with only taking a glance at you." Yuno rolled his eyes.

"... I honestly don't think he's bad at all. He told me he was fine with me, so that's a start." The princess grunted, sitting up on the couch.

Lucrezia smiled suddenly, mentioning the thought in her mind. "By the way, little birdie told me you're Vice Captain. Congrats. Another closer to Wizard King, you know."

'And another closer for you to be my queen.'

Yuno softly chuckled whilst sitting comfortably within the confines of his office, leaning back in the provided chair.