⚘𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 ✔︎

"ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᴀʀᴍᴏʀ
Sʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ Sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ Bᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ
ⵊ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴ' ᴘᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴀ
Dᴀᴍɴ, ⵊ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ⵊ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ
Sʜᴀᴡᴛʏ sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ, ⵊ'ᴍ sᴘʀᴜɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ⵊ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
Sʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ.''

—𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓎 𝒫ℯ𝓇𝓇𝓎 & 𝒥𝓊𝒾𝒸𝓎 𝒥

The dark palace, now home to an agent of the deepest depths of Hell, exudes a foreboding aura

The dark palace, now home to an agent of the deepest depths of Hell, exudes a foreboding aura. The air is heavy with an ancient, malevolent presence that seems to permeate the very foundation of the structure.

The twisted corridors and endless chambers that comprise the palace are home to a devil who enjoys playing with its prey before feasting upon their very souls.

"It appears you've grown accustomed to the devil's power, Zenon."

In the dark, unnerving room, the highest echelons of devils reside. The dancing flames from flickering candles illuminate only a small part of their faces, leaving the remainder in shadow. Soon, those very faces will contort in delight, nightmares filing within the heads of the ones they sought to kill.

The man who had never sought out pleasure in the same way as his elder siblings studied the eyes of his older brother. His eyes reflected the icy cold feeling that was always present in his soul, the result of not following the same path as the rest of his family.

"Yes... for the most part. We've received reports that Candelo, the fortress that we sent towards the Heart Kingdom, and the base of our border have fallen." The younger sibling's eyes stayed fixed on his elder as the deep yet smooth sound of his voice echoed through the room.

Dante's viridian piercing gaze of eyes as soon replaced with an amusing smile, one that showcases true evil.

"Just leave them be. We must give our soldiers something to do, otherwise they shall get bored."

"Hey, Big Bro Dante! Why does Zenon get all the fun? I'm strong too! You even let him go to Diamond Kingdom by himself!" Vanica smiled proudly, her hands spread out all over the table with such childish grin, yet that smile was no innocent matter then what one would seem.

"It is because I was much more suited for that mission." The composed man's reply was delivered without any signs of emotion, his seemingly stoic demeanor giving away nothing of what he was truly thinking or feeling. His perfectly symmetrical face remained completely unfazed, not even a hint of a reaction visible on his countenance.

"What? But you only used 40% of your power back there! I can about that much too. Aw... I wanna do something big, too!" The woman pouted, staring innocently at the table.

Dante chuckled at his sister's antics. "It seems as though you've grown much yourself, Vanica."

"Right?! So come on!"