✌︎︎𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥
⍴іᥴ𝗍ᥙrᥱs ᥲᑲ᥆᥎ᥱ ᥲrᥱ 𝖿᥆r rᥱ𝖿ᥱrᥱᥒᥴᥱ
◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

♫ "𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒, 𝑤𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑦𝑙𝑒
𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓, 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌, 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻-𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕥
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎.'' ♬

—𝒯𝒶𝓎𝓁ℴ𝓇 𝒮𝓌𝒾𝒻𝓉

The two sat down at the dinner table with several documents spread

The two sat down at the dinner table with several documents spread. Nacht had given her an explanation of the strategies he had in mind. Lucrezia listened intently, keeping notes in her mind. Their mutual focus and concentration were apparent as they discussed the various aspects of the task at hand.

"Conducting this task under cover of night would be the best strategy. The guards will be reduced and the target location should be less protected. The documents we need are on the desk of Zenon Zogratis, but given that he has a mission later on, he will be absent. Truthfully, your magical prowess is best suited for this scenario. I'll remove the guards and you shall acquire the documents without further notice." Lucrezia quietly relayed as she perused a document.

"And how will you remove the guards?" Nacht asked, skeptical.

"Crystal Magic capabilities are quite impressive, you know. Do have confidence in me, as I am no fool. I'm captain for a reason." Lucrezia stated in a logical manner, maintaining her gaze on the paper.

Nacht couldn't help but scoff a bit, which Lucrezia ignored.

"Tree of Qliphoth, huh. How are they even gonna manage this? And even then, what would be the point of doing so?"

"It is their nature. Cruel and disgusting people." The man grunted.

"How atrocious." The captain stood from her spot, stretching her body from sitting down for hours.

Numerous hours unfolded, with frequent discussions about their objective. Throughout the day, the two frequently made discussion with one another, alternatingly occupying different positions for their purposes of surveillance against the Spade property, working cooperatively through the entire process.