✮𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵 ✔︎

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅
♫ "ℒℴ𝒸𝓀 𝓂ℯ 𝓊𝓅 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝓇ℴ𝓌 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓀ℯ𝓎
ℋℯ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌𝓈 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝓉ℴ ℊℯ𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 ℴ𝓊𝓉 ℴ𝒻 𝓂ℯ
ⵊ'm ᥒ᥆ 𝖿᥆᥆ᥣs 𝖿᥆r 𝗍һᥱ ᥕ᥆rᥣძ 𝗍᥆ sᥱᥱ
𝗍rᥲძᥱ mᥡ ᥕһ᥆ᥣᥱ ᥣі𝖿ᥱ ȷᥙs𝗍 𝗍᥆ ᑲᥱ
Tᴇʟʟ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ⵊ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʏᴏᴜ
ⵊ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜ.'' ♬

— 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕖, ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕡𝕡
╚═══━━━───── • ─────━━━═══╝

The Royal House of Kira Clover had a cold and disturbing aura surrounding it. Eyes filled with hateful glares, malicious envy, and dangerous ambitions bore through her body like a sharp blade of glass.

The palace was shrines of expensive luxury, but was filled with putrid minds, body and heart.

Despite the venomous stares casted towards her with burning hatred, the Captain never allowed their eyes to alter her composed and confident demeanor.

Maids, nobles, royals stared at her with nothing but unwelcome expressions, as if disgusted by her very presence.

As the eldest princess, she was able to easily brush off the hateful looks, choosing instead to focus on her own matters.

Footsteps imbued with strength and authority followed her movements, taking her towards the conference room where she would ultimately encounter the guilty perpetrators who had wronged her.

Yet another princess watched her with hateful eyes, crossing her arms in a gesture of displeasure. She let her dress shimmer underneath the glow of the ceiling, surrounded by maids who took care of her as if she were the ultimate source of comfort and joy.

"So she's the one mother spoke of to me?" The youngest princess inquired, clearly not impressed by the eldest, and somewhat confused. "I do not understand why so many individuals adore her. Is it cause her father is the Wizard King? Nothing special."

The Head Maid's expression conveyed an attitude of pure satisfaction, her words dripping with a sinister undertone of cruelty.

"Yes, Your Highness. That woman is indeed exceedingly haughty and arrogant. I have been informed that she is quite prideful, Your Highness. I have heard from many individuals that she possesses an immense sense of self-worth, even going as far as to consider herself to be above others, Princess Trazzelle."

"Ugh. How disgusting. Mother has always told me people like her, who don't care about their title, should've never became a royal. Must be true."

The youngest princess allowed her true feelings towards her elder cousin to be known, as envy took over and clouded her mind with a mix of unpleasantness and spite. Her disdain for her cousin was clearly evident, as her secret rivalry brewed silently under the surface.

"I even heard she dealt with out last war well, but really, I feel like the Magic Knights could've done it so much better without Lucrezia. She is even lauded by so many now, I hate it." She spat in hatred.

"My princess, there is no need to feel any unnecessary jealousy towards her. You have always, and will be bett—"

A loud slap echoed throughout the halls, the head maid who was forced to turn her head to the side due to the harsh impact.