*ੈ★𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑽𝑬 ✔︎

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━༻✿༺━┑
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

♬ "𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖
𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.''♫

— 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚎

After she had returned back from her visit, the young woman stepped foot in the royal palace, where the monarch of Clover resided

A sense of nostalgia tragedy formed her mind, glaring at all eyes that turned around once she walked in.

The man she reconnected with and the one she elucidate her whole life to, gently pushed passed the maids hire by the king, and made his way to her.

"You got here earlier than I expected." The eldest son of Augustus lead her to the meeting room.

She glanced at her mother's older brother, narrowing her eyes at him.

"I want to be done with this. Wasting my time." Her voice a sharp, clipped answer.

The two walked side by side together as though no problem had occurred in their lives. They stopped by an exaggerated room, door designed in royal color.

As he opened the door for her, pairs of staggering eyes examine her.

An older woman with silver hair smirked when she recognized the grown up girl she used to know.

The King of Clover sat straight in the middle, gawking loathsomely at her. An image of his late daughter could be seen within Lucrezia's face, in which angered him.

"Have a seat." He gestured towards his eldest granddaughter.

She did as told, seating near the farther end of the long table, her uncle seating right across from her.

The three son's of her grandfather gazed at the ebony head with mixed expressions. Divano, middle child and second son of Augustus peered intently at her, taking in her.. developed features.

The captain could feel intense eyes on her, yet remained unfazed. Her composure never being swayed.

"Lucrezia. You are required to be here because you are a member of our family, unfortunately. So these meetings are one you will always attend. Understand? Just because you are a captain, doesn't mean anything. Well, not like you'd be any use of a captain, but just know this family is your top priority. A member of the royal family must never lose their pride. Never feel guilt, and seize our achievements."