[3]✨

Juma'at Mubarak 💗

"Yaya Waheeda come help me i need to pee." Noor mumbled to her sister after she picked the call.

"Noor where are you outside?" Waheeda asked after she spotted Noor. Who's holding her phone tightly realizing those two men left.

"You gave me water and i was drinking it frequently." Noor rolled her eyes dramatically, earning a small smack on her shoulder from her sister.

"Let go." She guide her to the washroom, after Noor is done with her activities she came out, washing her hand.

"I set the phone for you, let go it already time for lunch." Waheeda said holding her sister.

AMEEN HAMOOD MANSION

Since from the gate, the house screamed luxury. With workers everywhere, the atmosphere of these great mansion says it all.

It was a castle that not every commoner can enter, instead of many different parts it was a single round-shaped building in the middle of the compound.

( let cut it short, you all should imagine the house of wealthy people)

•••
Her small inch heels were making small sound, walking down the stairs majestically and elegantly. She was wearing an expensive lace which was sewn into a "bubu", her neck, wrists, ears and ankles were adorned with beautiful diamond jewelry.

She was Malika, the woman of the house, the mother of Ameer, Asad, Adnan and Aysher. She was a princess from Maiduguri, that was where she got her elegant demeanor from.

"The children will be home shortly. Have you prepare what they want?" Malika asked looking ahead, the woman behind her who was wearing black shirt and pants opens her mouth.

"Ma'am we prepare what they all want for dinner." She answered bowing her head. Malika turned her head slightly toward the woman.

"I hope you send that girl away who made breakfast for Asad wrongly." Malika said giving the woman a warning look, her face shown how she was angry yesterday.

"Yes ma'am i took care of it, I'm sorry once again."

"You're dismiss." She continue her walk along the hallway, while the woman behind her bowed her head until she's out of sight.

She entered the living room which was so big and luxurious, it was decorated with modern furniture with a hint of royalty, two big family pictures are hang on the wall.

"Good day Mother." Malika bowed her head, her eyes on a beautiful chocolate skin old woman, the old woman was on one of the sofas, her eyes which had medical glasses where on the television. 

"How was your day Malika?" Hajiya Kilishi asked her daughter in-law.

"Fine mother, i hope you had your breakfast and lunch."

"Yes thank." Hajiya Kilishi answered averting her eyes on what she was doing. Malika sat on the couch scrolling her phone. 

Malika and Hajiya Kilishi had a strange mother-daughter in-law relationship, they don't disrespect each other nor do they they care about each other like they should've.

They lived an ordinary life, a life where they respect each other in their own way.

✨✨✨
Noor was happy having lunch with Waheeda's teammates, they were happy and giggling because of how cute and funny Noor could be.

Noor wasn't just happy because for herself but because her sister wouldn't be stress at her workplace, they way she understand them she believed they're amazing people.