(30)✨

~**~^*~^*~^*~

She slowly opened her eyes welcoming the other dark in her life.

It was morning, she was used to the dark when ever she wake up from her sleep, but today is really  different; her head was swirling even tho she was still seated on the bed.

She slowly bring her legs down and abruptly stand, dizziness took over her and she instantly fall on the bed.

"Oh my head!" Noor said painfully. Slowly everything that takes place came back to her memory.

"What happened to me?" Noor asked no one in particular. Asad who just entered walk to her holding a glass of honey water.

"Good morning partner!" He greeted her sitting next to her whilst she packed her hair.

"Asad what had happened to me!" She said her voice on the verge of breaking. "I was talking nonsense to mother last night.." Asad hold her shoulder.

"It's ok, now let go get ready, we're leaving by 4." Asad calm her down.

She had no choice but to, with his help she sober up after drinking coffee.

Noor was drinking coffee while Nitah was checking if she really packed what her ma'am wants.

As she does her work, she told Noor about everything that happened last night, while Noor was listening to her attentively.

Why will Kamila spike her drink?

That is the answer she know Asad will find?

Her positive mind play it magic as she forgot everything and head out. She appeared in front of Malika's private study room.

"Ma'am we're here." Nitah said while Noor shakes her head in response. She took a deep breath and knock the door.

"Come in!" She heard her mother in-law's voice. She roamed her hand on the door trying to find the handle, after grabbing it Noor entered, her head ducked down.

She stayed right in front of the door; she couldn't know anything regarding the room. It is her first time coming inside it.

Malika looked at Noor. The girl behind all her suffering lately. Much to her surprise Noor grinned from ear to ear looking at nothing. She just hope her smile was directed towards Malika.

Wait! Is her mother in-law even in the study room?

"Mother!" She beamed, taking one step forward. "No i don't know this room!" Noor said shaking her head in denial.

"Mother?!"

"What can i help you with?" Malika finally speak.

"Mother guide me towards you." Noor begins  hesitantly. "I can't come to you." She round off, smiling brightly as though she wasn't hesitant earlier.

With that, Malika raise on her feet and guide Noor, she pulled the chair opposite to her and returned to her previous seat, eyes on the girl.

Silent engulfed the room as Noor stared in the darkness whilst Malika continued looking through her work.

Noor heard how papers were flipped and she instantly know Malika was reading.