{41}✨

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

She doesn't let the storm that arises in her life to shake her.

Her husband might not support her, or more precisely-trust her. She and her sisters in-law didn't back out, and they'll never.

It might be the day which if they don't do their best, their life will change forever.

Samaira will be their stepmom in-law if care isn't taken. They were trying their very best to do this..to put Samaira and Zeenat down.

Noor was on her bed, in the room she never slept in, that night she wasn't just broken, but shattered. She try her best to talk to Asad but...

Ever since they got married, this was the first time they slept separately; no matter the circumstances.

"I'm out, i think the maid at her house decide to support her." Rayhana informed  them through their group video call.

Both Balkees and Noor were happy, their face showing it all.

"Please we need to hurry up, it need to be all done before the wedding Fatiha take place." Noor couldn't help but feel how all their problems will be over.

It'll In sha Allah! 

"Yaya Mansour sent the person who'll help us with the CCTV camera," Noor muttered, she narrowed her eyes. "But i don't think I'm appropriate to take him to the security agents, sister Balkees can you do this please, they had known you for years and i think you might be able to convince them."

They nod in understanding, and with that, their meeting end, nervous if their last hope will be fulfilled!

Noor clicked her phone button, she closed her eyes, the phone place on her jaw.

"Oh lord, we need a miracle, this marriage shouldn't take place!!!" She prayed, her eyes still closed.

She got ready, to go greet her in-laws, even though she didn't know if they'll ever accept her greetings, especially Malika. Will she talk to her? knowing: as far video they saw, she's happy for her downfall.

"Well there's no harm in trying." She murmured to herself. Smiling.

Positive mind, positive outcomes!

~*~^*~^*~^*~^*
The bride

Our unwanted bride was in her room, already ready in her bridal attire.

And No matter what, one will not say she doesn't look stunning.

Kaka came in, her eyes on her granddaughter, hand holding an envelope. She placed the envelope on Samaira's lap, situating both hands on her shoulders, looking at her through the mirror to which Samaira was too.

"Finally my dear." She said excitedly. Eyes on the envelope. "Those are the documents, make sure he sign them, they're our entire destiny."

Samaira smirked, before she speak, Zeenat came in. She was looking angry and they can both see and sense it.

"Look at this, you're spotted hugging a man at a restaurant yesterday's night." Zeenat scoffed, gesturing towards her phone to Samaira. "Don't i told you to set your stupidity aside until you're married, the media are all mocking us, what if our mother tell him not to marry you!"