(37)✨

~^*~^*~^*~^*~^*~

Her secretary opened the door for her and she entered. Her convey left the house and head to where she wants to go; praying on the way that the Almighty be with her.

She couldn't sleep early yesterday but anxiety made her wake up. If Zuwaira was alive, how did the prison said she die?

She know there's resemblance with that girl and Zuwaira but how did Zuwaira had a daughter? Her four month old son died, and she don't know if anything happen between Zuwaira and her second brother.

She rubbed her temple, still not able to get this puzzle in her life!

Her convey arrived and she was in a trance, thinking of a better way to deal with her life.

She need to protect her family at any cost. But how?

After some minutes, her secretary entered and sat down next to her, she just hope her boss is alright.

"Ma'am we arrived minutes ago." She mumbled and Malika set her eyes on her.

She heaved a long sigh that was revealed and nod in understanding.

She came out and the orphanage staffs were outside, welcoming Malika. Princess Malika Ameen Hamood, Ameen Hamood's wife, the mother of the Ameen Brothers.

She fold her hands and greet the head, politely.

After she was guided to the conference hall, her secretary give the head a bag, the head open it and gasp follow back as she witnessed a bag full of money.

"As we already know the Hamood's sent money every month," Malika's secretary begin. "But you can see Malika decide to visit, this month." The head nod.

A signal was made all the people left, leaving Malika, her secretary and the head.  

Malika told the head everything and conclude with; "please help, i need to see for myself, if she really worked here, if not then that girl is lying, i have to see for myself if her mother die here and left her."

The head nod, understanding everything, because years ago she knew about the case, but at that time she was not working at the orphanage.

"I starts working here eight years ago, and all the people i met here died or retired." She starts off earning a sigh of defeat from Malika. "But i can check the records, may be i can find something!" She reassured them and Malika smiled.

The head returned her glasses and smile heading to the store room, where the records of many years were kept.

"If that girl is lying then my suspicion is right, i just hope everything goes well." Malika said worriedly while her secretary nod.

This is the first time her boss become this anxious, she wish after this, her boss will be just fine.

✨✨✨

The head walked to the store and opened after she arrived. She entered, turned on the light and made her way to the 90s.

Her action was interrupted by someone who dragged her by her right hand, her other hand was grabbed and she flinch by the sudden pain on her poor old body.