{19}✨

^*~^*~^*

Waheeda, Jasrah and Noor were in the living room, patiently waiting for Noor's father.

After an hour later the door opened and the most awaited man came into view.

He looked at his Noor and opened his mouth.

"Noor go talk to him." He said and walked to his room. Noor stand and asked Jasrah to guide her because she knew she can't even count the steps.

"As much as i wants to hear dad's opinion i wants you to describe Asad for me Jasrah!" Noor said shyly earning a chuckled from Jasrah.

Jasrah looked at Asad who stood up, his eyes on Noor.

"Noor he's the most handsome man in the world apart from my Yaya Mansour," Jasrah starts jokingly and cockily. "He's fair in complexion, and his eyes always had your love, that was the first thing i recognized after i saw him, Noor this man love you, even now his eyes were only looking at you..only you." Jasrah said and Noor couldn't help but blush.

They stood in front of him, Jasrah help Noor with the chair after Asad sat down and Jasrah was out of sight.

"How did it go?" Noor asked fiddling with her fingers, Asad was looking at her face, a proud smile on his face seeing how she was asking nervously.

"He said i fell,"

"Huhh?" Noor's eyes instantly widened as they turned misty.

"Oh I'm sorry, i was joking it was a success Noor," Asad snicker handsomely looking the other way before looking at her.

"Really?!"

"Yes but i was given the biggest warning ever, he told me i had to cherish you and love you which i already done that." Asad was happy even by the sound of his voice.

Noor sighed wishing to see the face which she knew was happy. "What a relief, are you happy?"

"More than happy, Noor Father accept me as his future son in-law." He mouth and Noor closed her hand happily, hearing him called her dad 'father' made her happy.

^*~^*~^*
Jameel Bilal

Waheeda hold her father's hand, grinning from ear to ear. "You approved dad, thank you!" She hugged him.

"Why wouldn't i approved Waheeda, my baby's happiness is all that matters." Waheeda give him a thumb up and run outside which he knew she'll call Aariz-her fiancé.

He sat down happy and sad at the same time, taking his wife's picture he smile his eyes misty.

"Can you believe our daughters found their love." He caresses her face.

"And our little Noor, found her charming prince."

Jameel recalled how Asad told him he will never give up on Noor, he told him he'll get his approval, confidently, which was a surprise for him because when they starts to talk Asad was just nervous, but the moment he heard his disapproval Asad was confident.

He asked him how he love an ordinary girl, he even add blind girl and Asad's reply was;

"Love had no bounds, i love her irrespective of how she's and who she's, I just happened to love her and I'll always do that."

Jameel sighed thinking of those words.

"Love today, again, i agree to let someone love our last baby."

^*~^*~^*

Asad was ready to leave after they talked so much, they talked and talked and talked and in between their talk arouses laugher and so much more.

She told him Waheeda's wedding had been fixed and Asad told Noor his younger brother's wedding-Adnan is around the corner too.

They walked side by side after Noor make sure she is directed to the gate. Asad used his hand and opened the gate.

"Tell me how did you find the description Jasrah made for you?" Asad said jokingly as they arrived outside, starting another conversation, not wanting to leave yet.

"You heard her?"

"Of course, what did you think?" Asad asked again, his hands clasped behind him.

"Nothing special, i just have to manage." Noor answered him cockily earning a laugher from Asad. Her eyes remained fixed on one place as she listened to his laughter, it was the first time she had him laugh not his usual chuckle.

"Oh my pleasure, thanks for managing." He adds. "Tell father i took his warning serious, tell him I'll take care of his daughter, I'll stand with her in everything regarding her life, tell him I'm already sharing my life with her. And thank him for me for entrusting his previous daughter to me." His words were not just words, they were his emotion and Noor heard and melt by every bit of them.

"I'll InshaAllah, send my regards to your family." Asad was quite because apart from Majeed no one knew he's dating.

Noor shakes her head, she knew this person she was in love with is a reserved person. "You should learn to open up Asad." Noor said and Asad mumbled a simple 'ok'

"I forget where I'm standing can you guide me?" Noor said playing with her feet.

Asad leaned on his car. "Turn around and move to the right, slightly..." he continued to guide her delightfully.

After Noor roamed her hand on the gate she turned over her shoulder but her eyes land on the other side, she give him a heart fluttered smile.

"Bye!" Noor mouth not wanting to leave his presence. "Drive safely." She concluded and entered their house.

Asad drive to this residence with the decision of telling his parents about Noor.

Noor will be dramatic from now,
the story will begin now!

Don't forget
to
vote
comment
&
share
Please 😭

Noor
by
Balkeesatu