[14]✨

^*~^**~^*

"That's it for my presentation, thank you for listening." Waheeda said as she bowed, sound of palms filled the conference room, they were giving her a proud look and they all knew Sir Asad will choose her idea because she came out with the best.

"We'll go with this, you're responsible for this project miss Jameel." Asad said with a strength face.

His relationship with Noor made him change so much, she always told him to not be rude to his employees, he wasn't friendly to them now but he try his best not be rude.

"Thank you sir!" Waheeda states, excitement engulfing her from inside but she was trying her best to be professional.

The meeting end and Asad head out, his secretary behind him they head to the indoor parking lot. He leaned his back on the car seat after he entered, tired from the long day.

He was busy today with different meetings that he didn't call Noor, but his mind was with her all along.

Asad was so tired that his face shows a-bit, talking was what made him knackered as he already realized.

His phone buzz, bringing it out he saw a message from Jasrah, his fingers were moving faster than how they were since he was tired, in second he entered the message.

It was two photos send by her apart from the timetable she send, he opened the first one which had the caption 'it is to keep you updated, she finished her lectures for today now heading home'.

A smile that made his face more dazzling appeared on his handsome face as he took in the picture that was on his phone's screen. On the screen appeared Noor in the hijab he saw her earlier this morning, she was smiling, her eyes ahead, it was a side view picture and Asad couldn't took his eyes off.

He was caressing her face until he quickly snapped out, he opened the other picture which had another caption 'and another bonus'. It was another picture of Noor in green lace looking beautiful and cute, a pout on her lips making him smile slightly wider.

The car stops and Asad has no choice but to came out, during the drive he was only engrossed in Noor and her world.

"What was her name?" Asad said and trailed off. "Yes Jasrah..thank you for this amazing gift." He mumbled and clicked the power of his phone, then returned it inside his pocket.

He entered their household and found no one except for the workers, Asad head to the stairs and entered his wing.

Later at Night

It was dinner time, the people of the Ameen Hamood household are entering the big dining hall one by one. Asad arrived and situated himself on one of the chairs greeting his grandma and dad, and shakes hands with his younger brother: Adnan.

"Fine Asad, I don't saw you when you returned, how was your day?" Hajiya Kilishi looked at him lovingly.

"Alhamdulillah." Asad replied thinking of the pictures he had of Noor.

"Masha Allah." Later on Ameer and Balkees entered smiling brightly at the family, he pulled the chair for his wife and they sit. The dinner began after Malika entered followed by Aysher.

Sounds of the cutlery was heard, they were eating silently, some of them only eating while others were doing something such as pressing their phones.

"Guys Rayhana, will hold a party for winning miss Africa!" Adnan states casually eating while using his phone. Their father: Ameen Hamood, and grandma just looked at him.

"That's what she's good at!" Hajiya Kilishi murmured to herself.

"Oh she won? We'll send our congratulatory gift InshaAllah." Ameer and Balkees said, while Malika don't even raised her eyes, Zeenat and Aysher squealed feeling happy for Rayhana.

Ameer looked at Asad's direction with a raised eyebrows.

"Oh congrats!" Asad simply mumbled. "I'll send my gift but i won't be at the party." He concluded earning a smile from his brother.

"I'll always pray for you so you can like public gatherings." Adnan said jokingly, he looked at Ameer and they clapped their hands.

"I just don't like partying every now and then."

"Guys can you believe what happened today.." Zeenat said placing the spoon she was holding. "I go live today and a girl told me she saw Asad at her university today, Asad what were you doing at a public university?" Asad gazed at his Aunt, he looked at the various people on the table whose eyes were all on him.

Returning his gaze on Zeenat he mouth. "Since when did i have to report my where about to you, Aunt Zeenat?" His piercing eyes where on her.

Zeenat looked at him narrowing her eyes. "I was just wondering....."

"Well you don't have to." He interrupted her as he drink water.

"I hope your son isn't smitten by an ordinary girl Malika." Zeenat looked at Asad's mom, Malika's hand stops midway the folk stay right infront of her lips as she heard what Zeenat said.
She placed the folk on it place giving her sister in-law a hot dead glance, still not forming a word!

"If you're not there to see an ordinary girl who study at government university why will you be there, i hope my assumption aren't right." Zeenat said her eyes still on Malika.

"And what if your assumptions are right?!