(26)✨

^*~^*~^*~

Noor was taken to Asad's part after the wedding guest retired, she was still crying. Hajiya Kilishi and Malika made her sat down on the king size bed. Malika left leaving Hajiya and Noor.

"My dear please stop crying, you had been crying all day it's bad for your health." She let out words of comfort towards Noor which was in vain as she opened her mouth and cry out loud again.

"Grandma i don't wants to get married!" Hajiya Kilishi hugged her trying to restrain her laugher.

Outside, Balkees hold Jannat. "Jannat let met your new Aunty okay." She stand.

One of Jannat's nannies try to collect her but Balkees stop, she took her baby in her hand and head to where she was about to go.

Going up the staircase they met Rayhana and Zeenat coming down. "Sister Balkees you're about to retired for the night?" Rayhana asked Balkees earning a 'why did you care' look from Zeenat.

Balkees shooks her head in denial. "No we're going to meet Noor to keep her company before the groom came in."

"I'll go with you!" Rayhana said excitedly. She looked at Zeenat. "Aunt I'll go and talk to our cute bride!" Zeenat couldn't believe Rayhana, she never thought she'll like Noor.

Rayhana Taariq was the only daughter of a wealthy businessman, Taariq, she was a beautiful model who was very popular on social media.

Working with Zeenat was the reason behind her knowing Adnan.

"Not Cute, blind!" Zeenat scoff mockingly.

Rayhana couldn't say a word, she just don't know why Zeenat hate Noor, when ever she had a chance she would always said ill of her.

The two sisters left the irritated Zeenat and head to Asad's part, they arrived and found Noor still whining to Hajiya Kilishi, they couldn't help but laughed at her cuteness.

Balkees cleverly told Noor that her niece Jannat will laugh at her if she continue to cry.

Noor quickly kept mute, she held her hand towards Jannat and call her.

They were all older than her, but by the small interaction they just had Kilishi knew Noor wouldn't have a problem with her sister's in-law, although she was aware that Balkees wouldn't be a problem Rayhana turn out to be just fine.

They talk and later on leave. Leaving the bride waiting for her groom....

~^*~^*~^*~

He slowly entered, walking from the big living room, to the hallway that leads to the bedroom, his lips with a contented smile he opened the door that lead to bedroom.

The groom flinched spotting the bride at the center of the bed, crying.

"Noor!"

Asad found himself on the bed holding Noor. She raised her head from in between her lap and gave Asad a deadly glare even though she can't see him.

She pout her lips and continue her new session of crying. "What is the matter Noor?!" Asad asked worriedly, his heart banging against his chest.