{23}✨

~^*~^*~^*~

"A blind and disrespectful girl can't be my daughter in-law!"

Aunty Maryam who was about to made Noor seat halt midway, she turned and looked at frustrated Malika.

They all looked at her confusingly as she set her eyes on Hajiya Kilishi.

"What is this Mother? Is she the girl you're saying my Asad will marry?" She said angrily. This was the first time they see Malika shows her true feelings on her face, she was angry and they can see it, Zeenat eyed her, narrowing her eyes as she enjoy it.

"This girl who talk back to me on the anniversary party?" She turned towards Noor who was shocked remembering the woman she bumped into.

She's Asad's mom?

"I was left with no choice but to allow my son to marry into this house..and on top of that he'll marry a Blind girl?!" She mouth emphasizing the last two words.

"Malika!" Hajiya Kilishi was angry by how Malika is painting their name in front of the family. The family who were polite to them.

"No mother! I'll never approve of this girl.." she trailed off and tramped towards Noor looking at her. "She's blind for Allah sake! She can't.."

"Enough!" Hajiya-Noor's grandma cut her walking over to where she was standing. "Enough, you don't need to disrespect my granddaughter you're my guest if you cross your line.. i can do that!" She said in a temper that said she will stand by her granddaughter.

"Oh really, we were kept in the dark fa." Zeenat said trying to heated the conversation more.

"Enough Zeenat!" Hajiya walked to Noor's grandma, she hold her hand her eyes misty and ashamed by what her family do. "I know Noor is blind and i find nothing in it, what is important is they love each other. Please Hajiya don't mind them."

"How will i not mind them, no one has the right to distain my daughter, it's ok let end this relationship." She said looking at Aunty Maryam. "Maryam take her inside!"

"No grandma! You can't do this!" Noor finally spoke. "I can't end this!" She hold her hand. "Please!"

"Noor!"

"Grandma I'm in love with Asad i wants to marry him."

"Blindy it's a no from his mother." Zeenat mouth mockingly.

"It's ok, she'll eventually say yes." Noor said, a smile on her face while Malika eyed her, biting her inner cheek.

Hajiya Kilishi hold Malika and drag her outside. She eyed her with a look she never give her, her face shows how she was disappointed by Malika's behavior.

"Malika i promise you if they cancel this bond.. then I'll make sure i disown you as my daughter in-law!" Hajiya give Malika a fitting reply for all her wrong doings, she was fade off with Malika's idea of hating people that aren't in her league.

For how long will Malika see everyone as that woman?

For how long will she thought everybody will turn out to be like that terrible woman?!