[7]✨

****.                         ****.                       ****.
It was interesting with every passing seconds, the narrator-Noor had given all her best in telling Asad the story. She was happy there were improvements in her listener.

"Did you remember her?"

"Yes." His usual answer came to her.

"Who is she?" Noor asked as if she was asking a student.

"Uhmm," He trails up. "his cousin brother's colleague."

"Yes! You're getting it, well done!"  Noor held out her thumb, delightfully. She was so happy Asad had improved, even when she knew he's a taciturn person, she knew he's enjoying the story as much as her.

She continue, while at the same time eating what she brought, Noor told Asad to eat his snacks, due to her persuasion Asad had to eat the drink, and later on he found himself eating the biscuit. 

That's how Noor and Asad's life continue for the rest of the week, Asad found himself addicted to the book and it teller, it was an addiction he never knew he would've in his life.

Jokingly but true, the duo met on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. It was Sunday morning, and Noor was about to go out with her siblings while Asad wakes up tired, and wishing it was Monday.

He stretched his hand and relaxed on the pillow, rubbing his forehead thinking about his dream, he dreamed of Noor narrating a story to him, but he try to convince himself that it was about the book not Noor.

Today he found himself, wishing to drag Monday closer, just two days seems like a forever to him. 
Asad stand and entered his big bathroom to take a shower, after he finished, he wore a casual shirt and pant, his hair styled a little messy from it usual sleek back. 

He picked up his phone and left the room, reached the main living room and entered, there, he found Ameer working on his laptop, his wife beside him and Adnan pressing his phone.

After he said his 'Salaam', Asad pick up his space to the dining hall.

He placed himself on one of the chairs and the new chef who's in charge of his meal, served him.

The Ameen Hamood family's tradition is to have their meal together especially breakfast, but there is an exception on weekends, due to their tiring weekdays they slept late and if they wake up they can have their breakfast, alone.

"Yawwa Asad come, let discuss the party preparation." Ameer gestured for Asad as he entered the living room, he sat on one of the chairs. 

"So this party most really take place?" Asad said more like a question.

"Brother in-law i know you hate this gatherings but we have to do this for your employees, let made them happy." Balkees said entering the room, holding a tray which had three mugs on it.

She gave her husband one mug, then Adnan and gives Asad looking at him.

"Brother in-law let celebrate, you guys worked so hard."
Asad collect the mug, looked at her then avert his eyes to her husband.

"Your wife knows how to convince people." He mumbled and Ameer shrugged with a proud smile. "Don't worry Balkees, beside i don't have any choice."

"Sister in-law what is this?" Adnan said sipping on his drink. She looked at him then at her husband, one of the housemaid came in and collect the tray she was holding.

"Lil brother in-law it's a drink i discover, i wants it be on our menu, i want to hear your opinions. What did you think? Is it tasty?" Balkees asked excitedly, Adnan raised an eyebrow mischievously.

"Just be honest with us sister in-law, you wants your husband's opinion." He joked and Balkees smiled, classically.

They all smile knowing her smile proved she wants her husband's opinion. "Sister in-law it's amazing, all the best." Asad said, after her husband complements her.

The husband-wife duo looked at each other, earlier they talked about Asad he was elder than Adnan, and Adnan had a serious relationship while him not a single girlfriend, they were worried about how he doesn't had a girlfriend, but the way they saw things Asad never care less about his single life.

Balkees left to meet the grandma of the house, while the three brothers talked about the party.

They came to a conclusion, Adnan was given the responsibility of decorations, Asad guest list and Ameer food.

Noor

As much as Noor wants to skip Sunday to reach Monday she does wants to visit her grandma.
She was at the backseat, Jasrah next to her, while Yaya Mansour was driving, Waheeda beside him, as they drove to their grandmother's house.

"Why are you quite?" Noor spoke close to Jasrah's ear.
She was getting suspicious day by day about her elder brother and friend, her suspicion was strong because Jasrah was so quite in his present which was so unlike her.
"Are you perhaps nervous?" She grinned.

"W.w.wh.what did you mean?" Jasrah Murmured earning a big laugher from Noor.
She roamed her hand on Jasrah's lap to found her hand, a smile was formed on her lips as she felt how Jasrah locked both hands together, an action that shows she's nervous.

"Nothing, congratulations, I'll be the happiest." Jasrah looked at her friend and then to the rear view mirror, Mansour was looking at her lovingly and a deep blush spread on her cheers, she was about to reply to Noor, but Mansour stopped her knowing Noor already understood them.

He knew how intelligent his sister is, even if you're sitting next to her, gesturing without talking, she would be able to know or understand what you're talking about.

They arrived, he parked his car outside a normal house, everything about the house was ordinary like every house of middle class people.

Jasrah interlock her arm with that of Noor's as they head to the door.

Waheeda eyed them, she was happy their brother choose someone who'll love their little princess, though he didn't tell her, she knew there is some spark between him and Jasrah, which she'll be more than happy to support. 

Jasrah was and will always be an important person to Noor, the two friends are literally sisters.

They stand with each other in every steps of their lives, they laughed together, cry together and cause mayhem together!

That's how a true friend should be, right?

Vote
Comment
&
Share
Please

Noor
by
Balkeesatu✍️