{20}✨

^*~^*~^*

Asad walk down the staircase to the dining hall, wearing sweatsuit his hand holding his phone.

All eyes turn to him as he entered because it was never his habit to came late, it was as the result of talking over the phone with Noor.

The breakfast was over with them talking about the upcoming wedding of Adnan, who was happy his Rayhana finally accept his proposal.

Ameen Hamood stood up, Asad looked up to him. "Dad you done?" Asad asked.

"Yeah." His father answered him, Asad stand up and looked at his dad.

"Ok I'll follow you, there's something i need to tell you." They head outside walking side by side.

"Tell me, what is it Asad?" Dad said and Asad bite his inner cheek.

"Well..i wanted to tell you." Asad trailed off. "I had found the girl i wants to marry, will you asked for her hand for me dad?" Asad states, his hand clasped behind him, eyes ducked down.

"Really? I'm so happy!"

"It seems we'll have two weddings!" His father said happily.

"No, her father said until she's half way to her studies or when she finished." Asad mouth remembering what Noor's father told him. They sat on the sofas as they entered the living room.

"I'll tell your uncles about it, i think we'll fix a perfect time and go." He told him and Asad couldn't help but smile brightly.

"Thank you Dad!" He smiled at his dad.

"Tell me about her."

Asad smile brightly. "Her name is NOOR," Asad starts his eyes ahead and fixed in one place as he said her name, Ameen looked at his son's face which softened as he talk about her.

"And?"

"She study at the state university, level one now. She's so cheerful!" Asad mouth, a gleam of love appearing in his face.

"And you love her?" He looked at his and nod his head.

"Yes...a lot." Asad replied.

"That is it! I'll definitely make a time this week." Asad's father said excitedly because he can see it, his son is really in love.

"Oh wow! I'm i hearing it right?" They turned and found Adnan standing with a bottle of water, Ameer next to him.

The two brothers came in, their eyes held a shocking expression. Ameer sat next to their father while Adnan next to Asad.

"Dad is he really dating?" Ameer asked, looking at his brother.

Their dad answered them and the two brothers of Asad: his older brother and younger one starts to tease him. One by one the women of the house came in.

"She's a student." Asad said which entered directly into Malika's ears. She halt midway, Aysher looked at her Mom who was gazing at Asad, who's answering his excited grandmother.

"Where did she study Asad?" Malika mouth her heart beating rapidly. Asad raise his eyes and looked at his scared and curious mother.