(27)✨

A/N; Please ignore the typos

~^*~^*~^*~
Three Weeks later

Ok the newlyweds had been married for three weeks now. There were weeks that arouses so much of them to each other.

Asad and Noor become each other's happy and comfort place, tho the only thing they do is cuddling and reading their books, for the past three weeks.

Asad returned to work this week and starts the procedure for taking his wife to hospital, for the past one week he had been busy with work, trying to set everything right and in order before leaving for two months. Everything was going pretty well and good for him, he told his mom and dad about it, he talked to Noor's father too and he don't say a word but wish them success.

As of Noor she enjoy her life with her husband, loving him every single day, he was a standard. To be honest she lost hope of finding someone who will love her; she Noor, as a blind girl.

She got closer to Balkees and baby Jannat, who kept her company. The baby will always giggled if she carried her on her back, or when she read her some of the children's novel she asked Asad to bought for her.

As of being Malika's daughter in-law, she couldn't say anything, because Malika hadn't talk to her beside from their talk on the day of the reception, she only ever answered her greeting.

Her biggest challenge is Zeenat who always reprimand her when ever she had a chance.

She never took it to her heart, flashing her a smile, was indeed the best reply.

Noor was assigned with two helpers, one personal secretary; Nitah and another housekeeper who was in charge of her food and her part's personal hygiene.

With the help of Nitah, Noor got ready after waking up around 12pm. Her phone ring asking for help as she was about to head outside.

"Partner!" She called him by the name they call each other.

From the line was Asad Ameen Hamood who inhaled and exhaled hearing his beloved call him.

Her words and excitement made all the stress he had to fade into thin air. It's true he can't love her less but he do love her every second that passed by in his life.

"How was the day?" Noor asked with concern for her husband in her voice.

"It was hectic, as always!"

"Oh really, you don't like to work now, if i can remember someone told me he is a workaholic." Noor teased him stressing 'Now' and Workaholic, Asad chuckled rubbing his temple.

"What can i do? I'm a married man now. And....I kind of miss my wife every second."The words roll from Asad's mouth, handsomely.

"So you're using your wife as an excuse. I'll surely tell her ..." They talked so freely and lovingly with each other.

Noor making sure that the stress her husband had was banished. She remembered their first encounter which was around this time of the day.

At that time, they don't know they'll carry one another on each other's shoulder, they don't know they will love each other immensely.