[9]✨

.,.,.,.,.!

Celebrations are in the air as the preparations for AMEENS brothers 10th anniversary was in progress.

The people in the Ameen Hamood mansion were all busy, many different designers came in and left as they prepare for their outfits.

All the employees were happy, it was the first time they were invited to an event, so they were trying their best to at least look pleasant. Especially the women, they were trying their absolute best to get themselves someone from a renowned family.

However, Waheeda took the party as a golden chance to took her sister out.
Though, the invitation allows them to came with their partners, Waheeda choose to go with her one and only sister.

They went shopping, and she chooses the most beautiful gown for her sister, coincidentally the party week was around the time the sisters braids their beautiful long hair, and red Henna on both their hands and foot. 

The day

It was finally the day, the day marks ten years of the Ameen brothers achievement. Ten years ago they start their business and today their company was among renowned, well known and best company.

At Jameel Bilal household; Waheeda had already got ready in a beautiful navy blue maxi gown, ash Hijabi was perfectly wrapped around her head.

She was helping Noor with her veil, after she finished, Noor thanked her and stand from the stool. She adjust herself on the ground and looked at her sister's direction, even though she can't see her, she narrowed her eyes.

"Sis i hope i didn't stand out, don't betray me please."  Waheeda gaze at her sister, the way she looks adorably cute in a grey maxi ball gown, the gown was plain and not that expensive but Noor's beauty and charm made it looked expensive.

Her face was wrapped with a black Hijabi which was adorn with beautiful stones at the back right on her high bun.

Waheeda told her she was looking ok and they head out.

The Ameen Hamood's; the party will take place at a hotel the family owned, closed to the hotel was a beautiful resort, still owned by them. They arrived at the resort yesterday.

Aysher came down wearing a sky blue halter neck gown, her hair was styled in a high ponytail which was braided into two, touch of make up was pink, pink strap high heels, and a pink purse.

"Oh wow you're looking ravishing!" Zeenat compliments her niece, Aysher twirled around like the princess of the house she is.

"It's in our blood! We always steal the show!" They said in unison, clearly smitten by themselves.

Zeenat was wearing peach and milk blazer with pants, the blazer dress which seems to be her favorite outfits was so expensive and beautiful, milk clutch was held by her hand, milk veil was wrapped on her head, lean backward revealing her black hair, not to mention her makeup which was bold.

They heard a sound of heels coming down, they turned on their shoulder and found Balkees coming down, wearing a black jumpsuit, everything that came after was black, she appeared simple but still beautiful.

Zeenat mouth was ajar the moment she sight her, she glared at her. "Are you ready Balkees? Or are you planning on making us wait for you?" She snort while Balkees looked at herself then to her Aunt in-law.

"Aunt off course I'm ready, let go."

"Are you kidding me! Like this." Zeenat said disgustingly, her hand motioning towards Balkees, before Balkees replied to her Zeenat beat her to it.