(33)✨

~^*~^*~^*~**~

Samaira arrived home, she freshen up and called her grandma who was not home.

She was eating some fruit, scrolling through her phone, and a message was sent, from Zeenat.

She opened the message, curiously.

Zeenat Hamood: Hi Samaira, i hope you arrived safely. I just find out that your birthday is the day after tomorrow, so i was hoping to throw a party for you, well if you don't mind. It will be at my house.
I hope you'll like the idea.

Zeenat Hamood!

Samaira chuckled as she read the message, she typed her reply, telling Zeenat how happy and special she made her felt.

"Zeenat Hamood you're quite useful I see, as i predicted." Samaira stand and head to her room.

She sat on her vanity table stool, pressing a small bottom on the left. The glass of the mirror turned into a whiteboard, which revealed a big family tree of MALIKA.

Malika was at the top, while her family followed downward. Samaira let out a smile as she gazed at Zeenat.

While she smile, Zeenat from her house laughed loudly and evilly looking at Samaira's reply.

"Poor Samaira, the pawn in Zeenat's game." She stand from her bed, and begin walking back and forth in her room. "She doesn't know with her revenge, Zeenat's revenge will be fulfilled, she don't have an idea that I'm using her to.." she trailed off, her laugher fading. "..to bring Malika down. Her vengeance will be my vengeance, I'll use her to destroy Malika's peace of mind!" She finished, and seconds later starts laughing.

As she laughed Samaira chuckled, she felt proud of herself as she took a step towards her biggest victory in life.

Her eyes fall on Malika, her one true enemy, the woman who is responsible for her miserable life.

Parting her lips to speak, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Samaira turned and found her grandmother; an elderly woman, giving her a devilish smile.

She was a black ugly grandma, whose ugliness hide through her expensive clothes and lifestyle.

"How did it go Samaira?"

"Fine. Just as planned Kaka!"

They both turned to the board. After minutes of silence Samaira begin to speak.

"I still don't made my choice yet Kaka. I don't know who to choose. Should i choose to made her suffer directly?" She looked at Ameen. "Or should do it indirectly?" Samaira eyed Ameer, Asad and Adnan.

Her grandma laughed. "Just choose who ever is more attractive, either her husband or her sons, i believe in your seductive ways. You'll definitely have them wrapped around your tiny finger." Kaka mouth making Samaira to moved proudly.

"She's the rid cause of my suffering, her family killed my beloved husband and daughter. They killed your mother who died avenging her father's death, and you're out to avenge your mother and grandfather. You'll made me proud right?" Samaira rises on her feet and faced her grandmother.