[8]✨

"Hajiya Noor had arrived!" An elderly woman who was seated on a sofa in a medium parlor stand, Noor and Jasrah reached the parlor, they entered as Jasrah opened the door.

"Yeh yeh!" A loud scream vibrate the room, it was from three girls who were around Noor and Jasrah's age, they run towards them, Noor held out her hand and one of the girls held it.

"Noor dear! You fulfilled your promise and come with Jasrah!" They said in chorus earning a bright smile from Noor. She shrugged her shoulders and narrow her eyes.

"I always told her to follow us but sometimes she said she's busy, anyway here she is." Noor said, she threw both her hands in Jasrah's direction. Jasrah smacked both the hand and rolled her eyes.

"Lair!"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you're!" 

"Noor Hajiya is here!" The old woman who was standing, irritated by the girls stopped their bickering.

Noor revealed her perfect tooth in a grin.

She took a step to the left. "No I'm on two seater at your right, that arrogant man took my seat." Hajiya who was so much like Noor looked at a direction and glared at the right side of the room.

A handsome black man was seated on Hajiya's sofa, he looked at their grandma and returned to what he was doing on his phone.

Mansour who just entered along with Waheeda sat next to the man.

Noor followed the direction cleverly towards her grandma. She arrived, Hajiya hold her hand as she carefully sat next to her.

"Hajiya how are you?"

"I'm fine Noor." Hajiya caresses her granddaughter's face, she was looking at her as if she was her daughter, and suddenly Hajiya missed her daughter.

The three girls along with Jasrah sat on the carpet in front of them.

"Hajiya, leave her, we had so much to talk." The girls said, simultaneously.

Sunday was one of Noor's favorite, because she'll be able to meet her maternal grandma and family.
Hajiya and her husband Alhaji had four children including Noor's mom, her two brothers and her younger sister.

The room was certainly crowded, because the grandchildren of the house are almost fifteen. 

"Hajiya how had you been?" Jasrah greet her, she answered and those three girls who were Basma, Aliya and fateema hold Noor's hand.

"Jasrah, Noor, i had a wonderful gist,I have been looking forward for this day." Aliya said excitedly.

"Allah ya shirya ki Aliya!" One of the girls who were Waheeda's age mumbled with a smile.
Hajiya was smiling from ear to ear as her family are all here, she was happy she had different sets of grandchildren.

"Noor it seems you forget about your fav brother." The man next to Mansour along with other two men said.

"Yaya Razaq!" Noor beamed and trails up. "When did you enter?" She said roaming her beautiful large eyes as if she was searching for the man who she called Razaq.

Razaq fight the urge to drool by the sight of Noor cuteness.

'Gosh I love this girl!" He thoughts, quickly snapped out and open his mouth.
"I was here all along." He said a smile visible on his lips.

Noor pout a little. "It seems I'm not your fav sis anymore, since you don't bother to talk to me." She whined. He was her favorite brother since decades, an older son of her second uncle.

She took him as her elder brother, but to Razaq, she is the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with. Razaq was about to reply but he was interrupted.

"Razaq don't forget you have to meet with your friends today." All eyes where turned to her, she was holding a plate of food, her face held a serious expression.

She looked at Noor and scrunched her face, it shows how she didn't like Noor.

"No mama the plan is canceled."
It took her off guard, without a word to say she walked inside and took a seat, clearly disappointed, she's trying her best to made her son loss interest in this blind girl.

Sadiya was so angry at her son for choosing the daughter of the woman she despised the most.
Her husband's only talk was his sisters especially Noor's mom, everything was about her, and now her older son is after her daughter.

'There is no way I'll let it happen!" She mumbled, dependently.

"Mama Sadiya good afternoon!" Noor greet her but Sadiya refused to answer her.

"Look who's here! It's our beautiful Noor." upon hearing the cheerful voice Noor stand up, and Hajiya's attention was diverted from talking to Sadiya.

"Aunty Maryam!" They hugged each other, Maryam's eyes were tearful as she felt as if she hugged her older sister.

The girls came out, they spray two mats; one for the younger ones, and the other for Waheeda and her age mate. While the boys sat at far end on a long bench.

They placed a big tray in the middle, Jasrah hold Noor's hand and gave her a spoon, the eating session starts, after that, they talked, gossip and Aliya tells them she had a new serious boyfriend.

They played games, as Noor was enjoying her day with her cousins and friend, Razaq was busy admiring her.

While he was admiring her, his mom was planning a way to removed a blind girl; Noor from his life.

Little did she know that Noor will be where she belongs!

Please
Vote
Share
&
Comment

How was the chapter?
We now had Noor's love interest!
What is your opinion?

Noor
by
Balkeesatu✍️