[4]✨

The convoy drove up powerfully. All the cars were numbered 'AMEENS Brothers 1,2,3', up to 10. The convoy arrived at it destination. Ameer, the eldest among the three brothers came out first, followed my Asad, and then Adnan- the youngest, they all adjust their suits and the houseworkers bowed and chorus 'welcome home'.

They spotted their grandma after entering the living room, and their face lightened up with a smile. "Good day grandma." Their voice revealed how much they really love their grandma, Hajiya Kilishi smile caressing their faces as they all squat in front of her.

"Alhamdulillah, you guys most be tired, freshen up you'll feel better." She said with so much care for her grandchildren, the three handsome men smile and stand. "And you Asad, did you keep your promise?" She asked him, Asad looked at her with a smile and shake his head.

"Yeah, i rest during lunch break and something shocking happened." Asad said spacing out, his brothers looked at him questioningly.

"What happened?" They asked.

"Nothing." Asad mumbled, he turned around and go away while his two brothers looked at their grandma. She gives them a questioning look and they both shrugged, following behind their brother.

They ascend the stairs and they all went to the same direction, three big doors visible on the side and the three brothers entered their respective doors.

Wow, it's true we can find something amazing behind close doors, behind those close doors wasn't just a room but an apartment, which was the same for the brothers, it consists of one big living room, three bedrooms, kitchen and a balcony.

Ameer looked at his wife who sat on one of the couch, a laptop on her lap, her eyes with beautiful shades of glasses. "Wifey!" She raised her eyes and her lips formed a beautiful smile.

Balkees kept the laptop on a table in front of her and stand, she walked to her husband and engulfed him in a warm hug. "Husband." She mumbled while Ameer plant a kiss on her forehead.

"How was your day? you must be tired." Ameer said sweetly, the love he had for his wife visible.

"Alhamdulillah even though today many orders came in, we managed to finish it and returned home early." Balkees mouth and collect his bag, her face held a proud smile as she talked about her business.

Balkees was a woman from a renowned business family, but she had a great and simple personality. She study culinary arts at university, and now she owned many restaurants and eateries around Nigeria, she loved her business and anything that involved entering kitchen, and of course her husband that support her.

The couple entered one of the room for Ameer to freshen up.

Asad

It was around 5:30pm and ever since Asad entered his part, he was working. Work was something Asad was fun of, it might be a stressful experience for others but to him, it's his stress reliever.

Asad clicked the last keyboard on the laptop and stretch his arms. He placed his head gently on the headrest, still not believing the event of the last few hours. 

Asad was trying so hard not to think about the book. 'What could have happened to me.' He mumbled to himself shaking his head, his face forming a frown.

He sat there until magrib prayer, he performed his ablution and afterwards left his apartment. Coming out Adnan came out taking a call, Asad looked at him his voice so low, he must be taking to his girlfriend.

They walk side by side down the stairs and together they found Ameer with Balkees, the three brothers head outside to pray their magrib prayer. 

Noor

Noor roamed her hand on their bed trying to find her prayer mat, after she found it she lay out the mat on the ground, wore her hijab and start her prayer. She sat on the mat after she finished the prayer to perform her Azkar, finishing it she opened her cute mouth her eyes forward and start reciting the holy book-Qur'an with her sweet and mesmerizing voice.

She continue to read until it time for Isha prayer. "Noor come out dinner is ready!" Waheeda called her out and Noor stand from the ground, she folded the prayer mat and her hijab and gently placed them on their rightful place.

Coming out, Noor takes in the sweet aroma of the dinner her face beamed with a smile. "Noor did you enjoy going out with Waheeda to her workplace?"

"Of course yaya Mansour! It was amazing!" Noor beamed, she adjusted herself on her chair and smile.

"The atmosphere was amazing," she add earning a smile from her family.

"Did Jasrah returned from her sister's place?" Her brother asked and Noor smirked.

"Yaya Mansour you're asking too many questions about Jasrah lately, what's going on?" Noor asked with full of mischief, their father and Waheeda all gazed at Mansour while Noor was looking at his direction.

"N..Noor stop being mischievous, you know I'm your yaya." Mansour depended himself.

"Yaya tell us the truth!" Waheeda follow in her sister's foot step, they continue to teased him, while Mansour shakes his hand in denial.

They are one little family, the love they had for each other was always there, though they lack mother's love but they do try to stay happy every time.

The next morning

Noor rubbed her face with a white powder, her lips with a lip balm, and spray her perfume, she roamed her hand on the stool next to her and picked her hijab, take her bag and hang it on her shoulder. 

"Ok! Noor is ready!" She beamed eagerly waiting to tell that MISTER-what she called him, what really happened next. She turned and head to the door, using her hand to feel the door, she opened it and came out.

"Where are you going Noor?"

"Dad I'm following Yaya Waheeda!" She grinned from ear to ear.

"Your are following me, again?"

Please
Share
Vote
&
Comment🙏

Noor
by
Balkeesatu✍️