{44}✨

**~**~**~**~**~**

"Well done Jasrah dear!" Noor stroke her best friend's hair whose forehead was covered in sweat.

She turned to the nurse and carefully collect the baby which was wrapped, her eyes instantly fall on the baby who happened to be her carbon copy, eyes widened, how could her brother and best friend gave birth to someone just like her?

She beamed as the baby's little finger held her finger, giggling, she looked at Yaya Mansour.

"Yaya this is seriously and undoubtedly another version of me!" Her happiness was beyond explanation.

"Welcome to world younger Noor, my baby, Aunty Noor loved you since before you were born, and she even love you more the moment she held you!" Jasrah looked at Mansour and painfully smile, praying for her best friend in the way.

Five and a half years of her marriage and she already gave birth to her second child, her prayers was for her Noor to have a baby bump one day. And she knew, their unanswered prayers will be answered one day, the day will surely come.

After the mother and the baby was arranged neatly, Waheeda came in along with the family.

Asad was relieved his Noor had been engaged in an happy occasion, after the heartbreak she experienced.
She was happy and he couldn't asked for more, he really wants what she wants, but what can he do but pray?

Prayer, was the only solution, one day, their dreams will be achieved, prayers will be answer, and happiness will bloom, his family of two will be added.

In Sha Allah.

Seven days later, on the very seventh day, Jasrah called Noor and tell her that the new baby was named NOOR.

The baby who was already been loved by Asad; who always went to Jasrah's house three times a day, was loved and cherished by Asad as well as Noor.

Since before the seventh day, Asad ordered different varieties of clothes, toys, pampers, baby's nutrition and many other things, when he found out the baby was named Noor, he danced making Noor to laughed happily, he swirled around her singing a song she can never comprehend while dancing, Asad continue to dance as he saw how Noor laughed, happily while smacking her head at his silliness.

He took his phone. "I'll ordered my naming ceremony gift, Yaya Mansour is the best." He thumbed up, and Noor nod her head, she quickly grabbed the phone and looked at him, strictly.

"No more orders, that clothes you sent will be enough for Baby Noor up until she turn five years," the look Asad was giving her made her smile. "Be a good boy and stop the order, dance for your big Noor if you're that happy." Noor said, giving him her puppy eyes. Without saying a word, Asad pecked her lips, situating his hands on her shoulders.

He pecked her lips again, "I can never resist your cuteness my baby." Noor rolled her eyes, seductively.

Later, Noor's in-laws accompanied her to Jasrah's naming ceremony. It was a grand celebration as family and friends came together to celebrate the arrival of a beautiful baby Noor.

The next day the Hamood's wake up with the news of Balkees's Labour, they quickly took her to the hospital, they were nervous and anxious as she had a long labour.