{22}✨

~^*~^*~^*~
✨✨✨

As Asad came out, he dialed Noor's number a smile on his face. Walking towards his part, the phone was still ringing so he continue to walk until he was inside his large living room.

After Seating on one of sofa the call was answered. "Asalaam!" He greeted, with a voice so quite that if Noor's attention wasn't on him she wouldn't heard him.

Noor placed her jaw on her palm saying her Salam.

"I was about to call, can you believe I'm about to have my second ear pierce?" Noor whined, glaring toward her two cousin's side.

"Oh isn't it painful?" Asad asked as he seat up right with concern in his voice that made Noor melt.

'Oh lord i love this man!' Noor thought before answering with a 'yeah' in a doting behavior.

"You shouldn't do it and if you must find someone professional!" Asad said panicky already standing up, she told him earlier that her cousins will visit her, that was where the idea came from.

"Asad Fateema knew how to do it, i wants to feel two earrings on my ears!" Noor whined making Asad to sighed deeply whilst her cousins were looking at her with dropped jaws, she was the one who asked for it but she's whining to her fiancé sounding petulant as the spoil girlfriend she is.

"This girl!" One of them said smacking Noor's lap, she quickly Stand up and head to her room making sure to count the steps.

"Listen to me, I'll find someone professional since you insist on doing it, i don't wants you to get hurt!"

Noor smile as she seat on the bed.

"Come down my love, I'm scared too, it just that Yaya Waheeda told me it's beautiful if girls had it, so i wanted to try it, even tho i won't be able to see it but you can see it for me right?" She beamed as she speak.

"Yes." Asad said, seating slowly back."How are you?" Asad mouth lovingly.

"I'm fine and you?"

"Alhamdulillah..I call to tell you my mom and the others will come soon." Asad said happily.

"How did you know about the tradition?" Noor asked not knowing he knew about it.

"During Waheeda's wedding."

"Oh i have the most amazing fiancé ever!" Noor pout cutely leaning.

She loved everything about her soon to be husband, the way he remember everything single thing about her, the way he love her with her visual impaired eyes and the way she love him.

She love everything about him!

"Did they fixed the date?" she said excitedly as she wants to see-no feel his mother's present and voice.

"No, but I'll tell you when they decide on it."

"Okay, how was the meeting? Have you decide on what to do?"

"Yes I'll choose the latter, plus it's the best option."

"All the best,"