{40}✨

<^*~^*~^*~^*~^*>

The world view The Hamood family as a peaceful—wealthy family who had it all. But..all the tranquility of this family was snatched, all thanks to two women out for revenge.

Malika's life turn around as she had no choice but to accept were her life moved to.

Ameen, her husband who used to stand with her in every battle of her life; for more than thirty years of their marriage he was a supportive hubby who can't think twice before taking a bullet for her, but...now he was the one pulling the trigger.

That fateful night after everything was blown up, the next day they were all surprised; her uncle, her father figure called her and her children personally and asked them to accept Ameen's choice, tho the children were not ready to do anything but she managed to calm them down.

Her only focus now is her children, now that her husband go astray, she won't let her children become depressed. Malika was firmly strong that her two enemies starts doubting if it affect her.

Thursday came by quickly and without the family members knowledge, Samaira: the bride, arrived with her family at the Hamood mansion.

The world was looking forward to this complicated relationship that arises at The Hamood. They knew Samaira was a young model; almost age mate with Ameen's sons, but they also bet she'll never do her wedding without any party!

Noor and Rayhana chat over the phone and they decide to call for some meeting.
They decide to meet outside, the three sisters in-law were in disguise as they arrived at the eatery.

Rayhana scanned the area, wearing a milk ankle length pant, croptop, sneakers, milk bag and orange long sleeve button down shirt which was unbutton. She wore a mask and beautiful sunglasses, appearing even more stylish in disguise.

Minutes later balkees sat down on one of the chairs.

Noor whose face was covered too, sat down, wearing a denim jeans, white shirt and purple maxi top, her head with a black baseball cap.

Before they leave the place they talked about their problems and how to solve it: our Noor being the master mind.

Going their separate ways so suspicions won't arises, Noor told her driver to take her home. She arrived home since it was only her father and brother, the house was empty.

They talk and joked but her mind was at her matrimonial household.

Noor was so happy m, she laid down in her mother's room, holding her picture, watching it for countless times.

Her visit end, but...not without going to Jasrah's house, they talked about how the country was buzzed with the news of Ameen Hamood's wedding. Noor told her everything and asked her to help. Jasrah will never disagree to help her friend. They bade goodbyes after hugging each and teasing one another.

The mansion was already decorated, busy as well as filled with guest, Zeenat took Malika's uncle warning as an excuse to take part in the celebrations. He personally called Hajiya Kilishi and asked her to warn the family about attending all the wedding function.

Entering their part, Noor head to the study and there, she found her husband; working on a system.

"Hello!" She beamed, her knackered washing away by the sight of her him.