[15] ✨

^*~^*~^*

"And what if your assumptions are right?!

His words send diggers to Malika's heart, they were looking at his stern expression.

They all know he was telling the truth because he was never the man who hide when he does something.

Noor: Salaam thank you for coming today, I'm really great full.

Noor sent and the notification arrived right when the moment was heated. He took his phone and read the message, to others in the dining hall Asad's composure doesn't change, but to his mother and grandma who understand him knew Asad's face change, proving the woman they were talking about send him a message.

"You must be joking!" Zeenat laughed, it's her habit to made people feel uneasy and that was what she does to Malika, trying to made her angry not knowing it was true what she was assuming.

He stand and took his phone heading towards the door.

"Brother Asad you knew we can never have an ordinary woman as the daughter of this family. And if by any chance we're gonna accept her, you know your mother will never!" Aysher followed behind Asad as she said the words that made him halt.

He turned over his shoulder looking at his younger sister who looked worried and scared.

Is she scared for him? That's what he don't know!

They were giving him 'say something' look but as cool as he was he remained mute.

Silent, an uncomfortable one was all over the atmosphere of the dining hall.

Malika was looking at the plate in front of her, Aysher standing waiting for her brother to deny the thought on their head. While Zeenat narrowed her eyes thinking of how the situation will benefit her: it's true she despised low class people but it'll be a pleasure for her to watched Malika-her sister in-law being tortured by one of her sons, whom she loved so much, it will surely be a show for her, watching Malika go down right in front of her.

On the other side of the dining table was Ameen Hamood and his mother Hajiya Kilishi, they wished it was true so they will understand how important every single person in the world is.

'Oh i hope it's true, if it happen then their ego will be crushed down, then my family's life will be on the right track.' Hajiya Kilishi thoughts looking at Malika.

"He won't dare do what his beloved mother hate the most, right Asad dear!" Zeenat said still smiling her eyes glancing at both the quiet mom and son.

"Please let change this topic...." Adnan starts but cut in by someone.

"Why Yaya Adnan? He had to say something for our mother's sake!" Aysher interrupt.

"Y.."

"I'm pregnant!" Balkees stands and announced the good news, changing the topic she predict will be heated more than before if Asad answered.

She placed her palm on her stomach, looking at Ameer. "Husband tells them please." Ameer hold her hand.

"Yes Balkees is pregnant but the doctor says it's complicated, if we made her stress up we'll loss the baby and we all know this is our last chance." Ameer said sadly earning a shocking look from Balkees, yes she was pregnant but without any complications.